cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Off again off again, jiggedy jig...

garyhaupt
Explorer
Explorer
Jumping off day...we are on the road for three months, as of this Friday morning. First to Vancouver, then cross into the US on the 7th...health insurance kicks in that date. Due back in Canada 7th of April.Plan is to drive to Seattle for a couple days, weather dependent, and then over to 101 and stay on that till the 1 in California...and along on to San Fransisco and onwards to San Diego. We'll see. Last year we swung east before we could get to San Diego..went off to Anza Borreggo and then the desert. Slabs, Death Valley and all about. We almost x2 our away time, from last years 7 weeks, and am hoping to spend some time in the Mojave too.

Honk if you pass us by...

Gary Haupt
I have a Blog..about stuff, some of which is RV'ing.

http://mrgwh.blogspot.ca/
21 REPLIES 21

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
P.S your going the wrong way. lol

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
"Empty all the beer cans, etc."

That should do it IMO.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Enjoy but be very careful if you stop in any of the cities, especially Seattle.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

okhmbldr
Explorer
Explorer
STOP GARY!!! You're definetly overloaded. You MUST get that thing weighed on all four corners, air up all the tires. Move heavy objects around inside. Empty all the beer cans, etc. You'll never make it. Rebalance all the holding tanks. Wait...we need to get something about a generator in this narative....

Enjoy your trip, we'll all be envious of your adventure.

garyhaupt
Explorer
Explorer
opnspaces wrote:
Enjoy the trip, maybe I'll see you out in Anza Borrego.

Is the picture rotated and the RV is really on a hill? Or does the front end normally ride that high?

On a slope on Highway 20 in the Washington North Cascades and the front does ride up a bit, too.

Gary
I have a Blog..about stuff, some of which is RV'ing.

http://mrgwh.blogspot.ca/

PartyOf_Five
Explorer
Explorer
Woohoo! Finally, eh? The timing makes lots of sense too - lol on the 7th. 3 months will roll by like the miles.

Couple fans here who'll want lots of details and pics in that blog. Don't forget to update while you're parked with the door open ๐Ÿ˜‰
PartyOf5 appreciating our Creator thru the created. 5 yrsL 50k, 49 states & 9 provinces.

May you find Peace in all you endeavor.

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
Enjoy the trip, maybe I'll see you out in Anza Borrego.

Is the picture rotated and the RV is really on a hill? Or does the front end normally ride that high?
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup