cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

P30 Emergency Brake Cable

dthayer
Explorer
Explorer
This has probably been asked a thousand times as I hear the problem is typical. The e-brake cable on my 1989 Winnebago needs replacing and GM no longer makes them. Any suggestions on where to buy or who to contact to have one made. I have the old one. Looks like it is about 125 inches long.
Dan/Cindy Thayer
Morrisonville, NY
2003 Starlite 285DBS
2005 Dodge RAM (Can you say HEMI??)
4 REPLIES 4

Grandpere
Explorer
Explorer
Go to http://www.workhorseparts.com/ they took over all the Chevy P30 & 32 chassis stuff. Email them with what you need and they will probably have it in stock. I have gotten several things from them that I thought was impossible to get anymore.
Berniece & Russell Johnson
Lil'Bit, a Netherland Dwarf Rabbit
1987 Southwind
1995 Ford F150 Supercab

Life in the fast lane? No thanks, we will stop and smell the flowers at every opportuity

Moved from Forum Technical Support

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
rockhillmanor wrote:
While traveling full time I found the semi-truck repair shops to be the answer to all my breakdowns. They have qualified mechanics and can find, buy or machine any part you need in one day. Most are open 24 hours also so you can sit and wait for it anytime of day or night. I brought mine in at midnight and waited for it.

The one in Marrieta, GA was my life saver when my emergency brake went out. Only in my MH it is an assembly part of the drive shaft.

Amen brother a good truck repair place is better than anyplace else to keep your rig running.
While not close to you right now I can recommend Gilco truck in Lafargeville, NY and Mays Truck repair in Syracuse, NY if you are ever in the area
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
While traveling full time I found the semi-truck repair shops to be the answer to all my breakdowns. They have qualified mechanics and can find, buy or machine any part you need in one day. Most are open 24 hours also so you can sit and wait for it anytime of day or night. I brought mine in at midnight and waited for it.

The one in Marrieta, GA was my life saver when my emergency brake went out. Only in my MH it is an assembly part of the drive shaft.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.