cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Reciever hitch cargo carrier

Camper117
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a reciever hitch cargo carrier to put on my 5th wheel to carry a few extra items. Any suggestions on a good quality carrier at a decent price?
4 REPLIES 4

Matt_Colie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have the aluminum one from Hazard Fright. About 70$ on sale. That a trap and the 10$ cargo straps are a useful set.

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.

Gonzo42
Explorer
Explorer
I have the steel one from Harbor Freight and its usually $49. Its held up well, and I added turn lights and a semi-waterproof bag, also from HF.
MOTHER SHIP Winnebago View 24H (2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Chassis, 2008 Body)3.0 L M-B Diesel V6 bought used with 24K miles. Toad: ROCKY the Flying Squirrel.

NEOK
Explorer
Explorer
Online retailers such as etrailer have several models. I have used one made by Curt for a few years and been happy with it.
neok
2009 GMC 25000HD Short Bed 6.0 Gas Engine Crew Cab SLT 4x4
2008 Bigfoot 15C9.5FS
Torklift Talons, Fastguns, Stableload Quick Disconnects, Superhitch & SuperTruss

2003silverado
Explorer II
Explorer II
For some reason it won't let me post a link from my mobile but we have used the "500 lb. Capacity Aluminum Mobility Wheelchair and Scooter Carrier" from harbor freight commercially to carry a 250 pound snow blower on the three point hitch of a tractor (with the 2" receiver adaptor) for 3 years now and it has held up very well under heavy use and abuse. It's 179.99 and if you type in "aluminum mobility" in harbor freights website search box you can see it. It has a ramp too.