cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Repair Shop in Tucson

army_guy1
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a service/repair shop for some electrical work needing done (possible converter issues) and my hydraulic jacks looked at. Will be in Tucson next week and wondered if anyone know of a decent shop or one to avoid. I figure with this wealth of knowledge out there I would see. Thanks for the help. Rick
Rick & Jana
Full timing since Oct 2005 - retired US Army Dec 2009
2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L
2014 RAM 3500 Big Horn
8 REPLIES 8

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
Per my previous post I usually use freedom RV and highly recommend them. I have also used Ken Cameron's mobile service. He is very good and I would use him again.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

MarshaNichols
Explorer
Explorer
I just had service done at Lazyday's in Tucson on Irvington Rd. Highly recommend them!!

Valkyriebush
Explorer II
Explorer II
Davis Monthan is close to Camping World. Give them a call
Command Master Chief (AW) USN, (ret)
2003 Fleetwood Excursion 330 Turbo Cat 39D
2000 Jeep GC
2005 Big Ruckus (Rides Behind Jeep)
2003 VTX 1800

army_guy1
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies. I am staying at Davis Monthan Air Force Base Fam Camp and talked with a couple folks at the office here. They recommended a mobile service guy - Cameron's Reliable Mobile Repair (520) 490-7632. Ken Cameron was very proficient and great to work with.
Rick & Jana
Full timing since Oct 2005 - retired US Army Dec 2009
2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L
2014 RAM 3500 Big Horn

DickOK
Explorer
Explorer
I would recommend B&C RV and Marine. They have done work for me over the years. A family owned store. They are honest as the day is long.

520-745-9586
Dick OK

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
I take my coach to Freedom RV which is just down the street from La Mesa and Lazy days. I also purchased it from them. A great place with great service. . Service manager is Brad White and the owner is Devin Murphy. When you get to Tucson Go in and check them out and if you agree make an appointment.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

pigman1
Explorer
Explorer
I've had good luck with La Mesa, Tucson. Not all La Mesa's are created equal, so use caution. The Tucson shop is the only place out west that I'll let work on my rig. I've also been able to watch all their work while it's being done. I do about 90% of my own work and 100% of my own periodic maintenance.
Pigman & Piglady
2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43' QGP
2011 Chevy Silverado 1500
SMI Air Force One toad brake
Street Atlas USA Plus

mockturtle
Explorer II
Explorer II
This can be a helpful resource: RV Service Reviews
2015 Tiger Bengal TX 4X4
Chevy 3500HD, 6L V8