Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV Dealers in The Mesa Az Area

milo
Explorer II
Explorer II
yá'át'ééh;
DW & I will be down in the Apache Junction, Mesa, Phoenix area visiting DS for a few days and will be doing some TT & 5th wheel looking while we are there. You that are homesteaders & those of you that have done business with any of the RV dealers in the valley, I'd like your take on any (if there is) "must see dealers" & if there are any in your opinion "stay away from" dealers. Not really any particular brand, just want to see what's out there.

Thanks
Milo
Janet & Milo ...47 fantastic yrs 2gether :B
Mona Yorkie & Buddy our beloved Beagle (both in spirit)
2013 F-150 Kodiak Brown XLT 4X4 HD Ecoboost
2014 Cougar 26sab

Living under the best Government money can buy ... Bob Brinker 😉
8 REPLIES 8

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
We stopped at Robert Crist RV last winter. Old time senior salesman omitted the ST tires were the dirty little secret of RV trailers. Had a free BBQ lunch on them. Believe I was weekend day. Chris
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

milo
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks all .. I have about a dozen or so places on my list from Apache Junction all the way to Avondale & up to Peoria & Surprise. Just wanted some opinions on others experiences with dealers down there. We are down there mainly to visit DS & his fiancee but also want look at some 5er's & TT's. We still have 1/2 dozen places in Albuquerque we want to see. The only thing we know for sure is DW wants another rear living model that our little measly F-150 can pull around.

Thanks
Milo
Janet & Milo ...47 fantastic yrs 2gether :B
Mona Yorkie & Buddy our beloved Beagle (both in spirit)
2013 F-150 Kodiak Brown XLT 4X4 HD Ecoboost
2014 Cougar 26sab

Living under the best Government money can buy ... Bob Brinker 😉

crabbin_cabin
Explorer II
Explorer II
Worldwide RV- at 4700 E. Main in Mesa is a 'branch' of Robert Crist. I usually go there for parts and service. Bought or 2005 Cruiser fifth wheel from them.

No complaints from us.
John

Altern
Explorer
Explorer
Nutinelse2do wrote:
Robert Christ in Mesa has a varied selection of units. They are on Main St in Mesa.
Robt Crist has been in same location since he arrived in a covered wagon right after Lewis & Clark opened the West.

Nutinelse2do
Explorer
Explorer
Robert Christ in Mesa has a varied selection of units. They are on Main St in Mesa. There are also a bunch of dealers right around them to look at. Be there a week day and start about 10:00. That area should keep you busy for the rest of the day.

Also, on most weekends here, La Mesa RV has a "show" at University of Phoenix Stadium off the 101 freeway. It will be a hike from where you are going to be, but they usually have quite a few units.

If you plan on the U o P Stadium show, while you are out that way, check out Orangewood RV and Sun City RV for multiple options.

Happy Hunting!
Living Our Dream
MTHRSHP - 2006 KSDP 3912
Cummins 350ISL...Spartan Chassis
ESC POD - 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Zippy Scoot- 2018 Honda PCX 150 on an Overbilt Lift
Shredder at the Rainbow Bridge - You Will Always Be With Us

falconman
Explorer
Explorer
E.Main St, from the 101 to the 202 is lined with RV Dealers. Cant speak to TT's or 5ers but many motor homes to look at. Be advised that many units at these lots are from auctions from all over the country so you have no real history. Some will be on consignment. Craigs List and RVTrader are good sources, both private party and dealers advertise heavily in both.

cdlaine
Explorer
Explorer
Milo...

Best to Google... you will get lots of opinions.

I can only share my experience... Bride and I checked out
at least a dozen(s) ? (mostly in Mesa, a Mecca/ and Apache
Junction). Some big , some small. Some that have come and
gone. We bought our Artic Fox from SST (see link). Was not
a painful experience. They are on the small side , with lots
of flipper units on the lot. Never got the feeling they shook
with one hand while the other hand was lifting my wallet !

ps...frequent shows out at Cardinal stadium.

Good luck.

Charles

http://www.sstautorv.com/
2003 2500HD, 8.1L,CC,4.10,2WD,Allison
Standard bed
Ride-rite air bags
Prodigy
Husky 16K sliding

2013 Artic Fox 29-5T Silver Fox Ed.
Pin wt.(CAT Scale) 2660#
5th (Cat Scale) 12600#

I'll want the Frim Fram sauce with the Ausen Fey with
Chafafa on the side.... Nat

weakknees
Explorer
Explorer
Mesa can be a Mecca for buying a used rv. A lot of snowbirds drive there and like it well enough to buy a park model and put their rv up for sale. I bought my first motorhome there at a really good price and had over a doven that I was interested in. Check Craig's list, newspapers ect.
2004 2500HD Duramax-Allison, long bed crew cab.
2002 28' Thor fifth wheel (a good one)