cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

C-172-AV8R
Explorer
Explorer
goducks10. Use gasbuddy.com...I see it's $3.62 today at Arco across the freeway from you.
Pacific Islanders
Abby's Doghouse... 31'Winnibago Chieftain
Casara pilot
FMCA F371731
"Any Day you wake up is a good one"
Mike/Ulla/Abby

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
The morning news here says to get your gas now because it's expected to rise .20 by Sunday. It's 3.85-89, so thats $4.00 by Sunday. It went up .17 on tuesday, didn't change yesterday. Whats a guy to do.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
So, is the run-up in gas prices affecting your travel plans? For some weird reason gasoline prices have remained about the same at $3.39 to $3.46. But it seems in other places the prices are leaping up by 20-25ยข a gallon a week.

RVUSA
Explorer
Explorer
$4.27 for regular unleaded this afternoon in newport beach, ca. It's went up 65 cents in under a month.

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
Nomadac wrote:
Isn't it amazing how many do not understand Capitalism? Return on Investment, net profit, etc. all part of running a business.
You left out competition.
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
SRT wrote:
Hmmm, those stations that had gas prices at $3.49 are now at $3.47. Interesting.....:)

I'd say that the retailers have quite a bit to say about prices. Diesel in this area runs from 3.589 to 4.299.
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Hmmm, those stations that had gas prices at $3.49 are now at $3.47. Interesting.....:)

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
DelCamper wrote:
Not to get off topic but I don't know how they can make a prediction and $4.50 seems mighty conservative in that event.

I long for the days when you made plans based on what weeks of vacation you had and how much you put away in your passbook savings account to pay for the trip. Now it's like, "Honey we can take that camping trip providing a war does not start in the Middle East".

Yup, we're planning on spending time at our motor home pad at the kids lake cabin this summer. We have trip plans but if the gasoline prices get too high (> $4.25), we'll be spending more time at the cabin.

Gasoline prices are still $3.39 to $3.49 around here.

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Not to get off topic but I don't know how they can make a prediction and $4.50 seems mighty conservative in that event.

I long for the days when you made plans based on what weeks of vacation you had and how much you put away in your passbook savings account to pay for the trip. Now it's like, "Honey we can take that camping trip providing a war does not start in the Middle East".

LindsayRichards
Explorer
Explorer
I understand that the projection is based on upcoming trouble with Iran, but who knows how that is going to turn out.

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Unless someone is predicting a great increase in crude oil prices from it's about $100 a BBL now I can't see much support for a 25% increase in price. US Refineries to keep on stream are exporting gasoline (while importing crude). There is some excess capacity in the system.

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Paid $3.49 for gas yesterday in Jacksonville , fl. Many gas stations are $3.60 to $3.70. I heard on the news that they expect gas to be $4.50 by Labor day

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Yup, "huge" increase in gasoline prices up here - $3.39 to $3.49. Looks like they are trying to reach $4.00 before Memorial Day. :E

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like most local gas stations are at $3.35. Diesel varies from $3.79 to $3.99.

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
oops.........$3.53