cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
NY does what NY wants to do, it's an independent state. Alaska is a drop in the bucket next to what they're going to get in oil out west. It's funny because forces are aligned to bring the US down but like a cork bobbing in water natural forces just threw them a real curveball.

I don't know the Mr Gore vote.

Marcellus Shale covers 1/2 of Pa, 1/4 of NY and all of WV with about 1/5 of Ohio too. Just that deposit has as much recoverable energy as saudi Arabia which is actually hit a peak and is in decline.

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
From Forbes Magazine

"Underdeveloped nations, which are not required to make emissions cuts under the Kyoto Protocol, accounted for virtually all of the global increase in carbon dioxide emissions since 2000. China, which is one of the nations exempt from Kyoto Protocol emissions cuts, accounted for roughly half the global increase."

OK lets get back to the cost of gasoline and diesel.

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
China, India and the developing nations are exempt from carbon restrictions by the proposed treaties and China has surpassed the US as the greatest carbon to atmosphere contributor in 2010. China is putting two new coal fired power plants with virtually no environmental controls on line per week. These are not modern fluidized bed boilers but 1950s technology combustion without stack scrubbers (not that scrubbers stop carbon to atmosphere). China buys the worlds high sulfur coal too. Power Magazine had many an article about it.

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not going to argue with you but it's a truism that no low cost energy supply goes unused. Natural gas with an oil equivalent of $18 a bbl is coming in as a motor transportation fuel regardless who is President and oil from US west is going to market also. That natural gas / hydrocarbon liquids from fracking is world wide and no one has the capability to stop it even if they desired to do so.

The world is within spitting distance of an economic collapse and that's the worry. They're all in reactive mode putting band aid on a hemorrhage.

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Oil climbed from $78 to $84 which translates to 15 cents a gallon for the crude.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Prices remain about the same from last week. Go up fast, come down super slow - aarrgg.

LindsayRichards
Explorer
Explorer
The oil prices took a $6 increase due to the "better" news on the Euro (so they claim). I expect that the drop in fuel prices will stop and they will go back up a little. I still think the Saudis over pumping to influence the US elections will set back in though.

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
Colorado prices still in the San Francisco range. We know how to treat our visitors.

By the way, a bit off subject but it's getting a bit boring anyway, did you hear our Colorado Springs mayor on Fox last night? The city's on fire, not a room available in the front range, and he's urging folks to come visit! Politicians. Grind 'em up, cook 'em down and put THEM in your tanks!

Have a nice day. ๐Ÿ™‚
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
$2.939 in Oxford, NC
bumpy

doublenot7
Explorer
Explorer
Unleaded at $3.11 and diesel at $3.42 around here.

AO_hitech
Explorer
Explorer
My wife just paid 3.55 here in the land of really expensive gas. I paid 3.76 this morning.

Gale_Hawkins
Explorer
Explorer
At noon 87 finally broke $3 at $2.99 and Diesel still at 3.45.

MrWizard
$3.34 for reg here in southern Indiana at the local Marathon, $3.71 for diesel
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
under $3.00 in SC.
bumpy

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
All but one of the stations are at $3.59. Sure would be nice if the prices would fall below $3.00 per gallon (I'm not holding my breath). They did get several weeks of good profit.