cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

kudos383
Explorer
Explorer
someone said bomb Iran,and boo! wall street went nut's.If we all say that tommorow we will all drive 80mph for 100 miles,the price would spike on spectulation.

sirdrakejr
Explorer
Explorer
I still have not found anyone who can explain to me how the future oil price for July is applied to gasoline already in the ground at the stations and yet they RAISE THE PRICE based on what they are going to get two months from now.
Frank
2011 Palomino Maverick 1000SLLB on a 2004 Dodge Quadcab CTD Ram3500 SRW long bed equipped with Timbren springs, Stable Load bump stops, Rickson 19.5" wheels/"G" range tires and a Helwig "Big Wig" rear anti sway bar.

topflite51
Explorer
Explorer
"There is no prohibition on developing shale oil". Just what exactly do you consider prohibition:

1. a House of Representatives panel imposed the moratorium on new oil shale rules late last year; the new rules that were proposed, were to allow it.

2. A Senate committee, two weeks ago voted against extracting oil from shale in Colorado.

That may not be what you call prohibition, but it certainly sounds like a form of it to me. :S
:CDavid
Just rolling along enjoying life
w/F53 Southwind towing a 87 Samurai or 01 Grand Vitara looking to fish
Simply Despicable ๐Ÿ˜›
Any errors are a result of CRS.:s

utmtman
Explorer
Explorer
I think someone is a little lost here. There is no prohibition on developing shale oil. The problem right now is the cost to do so. And there is no place in the US to refine any more oil. There are two refineries being built in the near future but its five years to build them. The first in 30+ years. There is also a company already getting oil out of shale in Utah but he is not doing anything large because he has not place to send it to get refined.
Lee & Fran
2005 37 Ft Holiday Rambler Vacationer Gas Hog
While traveling down lifes paths, stop to smell the flowers.

winkyb
Explorer
Explorer
jlee745 wrote:
OK, someone just called and said that gas(barrell) hit a all time high today and gas was going to jump up sixty cents over night. I have no knowledge on stocks. Do yall think this is true?

Don`t know what put the last two up??????????????:h

winkyb
Explorer
Explorer
jlee745 wrote:
OK, someone just called and said that gas(barrell) hit a all time high today and gas was going to jump up sixty cents over night. I have no knowledge on stocks. Do yall think this is true?

winkyb
Explorer
Explorer
jlee745 wrote:

Well I went to band practice tonight and a station that was 3.89 went to 4.05 in two hours.Boy it did`t take that high priced oil long to get here.

Also fords dealers better idea.If you buy a pick up they will give you a motor scooter free.The spill is if you ride the scooter around town and use the pick up for longer trips you can average 43 mile per gallon of gas.I guess that is if you drive the truck 120 miles a year and the scooter 12000 your mileage may very as they say.

AO_hitech
Explorer
Explorer
wsdepa wrote:
2 billion Chinese and 1 billion Indians want to drive automobiles just like us - and thanks to the fact that we buy most of our goods and now even a lot of our services from these two countries (thanks to Walmart and the Indian call centers and other service providers) they can afford to buy automobiles.

The increase in demand from those countries is fairly steady. It can in NO WAY explain the current dramatic increase.

wsdepa
Explorer
Explorer
I only read about ten pages of this silly thread, but I did not see any mention of the real reason for the oil price increase.

2 billion Chinese and 1 billion Indians want to drive automobiles just like us - and thanks to the fact that we buy most of our goods and now even a lot of our services from these two coutries (thanks to Walmart and the Indian call centers and other service providers) they can afford to buy automobiles.

We are at the end of the oil age. In the future we will be driving small electric cars that we recharge at night from power generated from nuclear energy. The Europeans have been doing this for decades. They invested in high density residential development and high speed trains. We just didn't listen the last time in the '70s.
I think that we will listen when fuel hits $ 10 per gallon......
2006 F-350 S/C 6.0 DRW 4x4 3.73, 2005 Lance Max 981, most options. Camped 49 states and all Canadian Provences(cept Labrador). 100,000 miles and 500 plus nights of TCing.
http://truckntravels.blogspot.com/

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Whoops, just announced that oil went up $11 a barrel today to $139.xx. Now they're saying $150 a barrel by July 4th. Cheeze, the talking heads keep mentioning increases and by golly, there are increases to the mentioned level. Well, our garden is planted and there are lots of deer roaming our woods. :B

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
kudos383 wrote:
Well be ready to be shafted more,Oil shot up to new records today.

Whoops. Crazy thing double posted then hung up. Absolutely no idea that these posts were posted..:?

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
kudos383 wrote:

Whoops. Crazy thing double posted then hung up.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
kudos383 wrote:

Whoops. Crazy thing double posted then hung up.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
kudos383 wrote:

Believe it hit $138 / barrel. This is getting insane!:M

jlee745
Explorer
Explorer
Our camping photos2008 Jayco Jayflight 28bhs
2001 F-150 5.4 Supercrew 4x4
2000 F/S 17ft. Javelin
2 50cc scooters