cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Life Pro

d1h
Nomad III
Nomad III

Is this app worth the outrageous $65 yearly fee?

4 REPLIES 4

d1h
Nomad III
Nomad III

How good is the RV GPS for taking you on RV safe routes? Does it work with CarPlay? 

craig7h
Nomad II
Nomad II

Its like everything else RV if you use it, its worth it. If you do not use it its not worth it. Is KOA, Good Sam, any of the other worth it. Yes but only if you use them. 

Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

QCMan
Nomad III
Nomad III

We have been using it for over three years and it has been a very useful tool. Note that we use it on Apple devices so the previous post may have some validity. It takes a little bit to learn all it can do but it is easy. We have planned months long journeys on it and they were easy to organize. If you travel to new places a lot it is a great research tool.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member

ForzaDude
Explorer
Explorer

We've had RV Life Pro for a little over 1 year. I've found the trip planner accessed through a Windows PC to be good and is useful for planning out a trip route and potential campgrounds, but this year I have been very disappointed in the Android app. They have made some changes and the app is no longer easy to use. It is difficult to leave a campground review, checking in at a campground, doing a internet speed test are all now very difficult compared to last year (2023). I used to receive emails the day before about the next leg of our trip. That no longer happens. I used to receive a notification on my phone about our arrival at a campground which would allow you to check-in and do a internet speed test. That no longer happens. If they don't get the Android app fixed soon I don't think I will be renewing RV Life Pro for 2025.