cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV repair facilityll

bonnie2011
Explorer
Explorer
hello: I would like to praise and acknowledge a RV repair facility for the repair and service they provided. My questions are: what forum do I use, will this acknowledgement be posted in your magazine and if it is will I be notified as to what issue it will be in. sincerely, bonnie2011
8 REPLIES 8

tbred
Explorer
Explorer
How odd.

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
I came to this post expecting to read about a great repair facility and leave with nothing.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

chevyman2
Explorer
Explorer
See this is why we have a hard time at RV dealers. Everybody drops the ball sometimes, I hate it, but as humans, we all goof up. When that happens, the person who owns the unit that the repair center goofed up, is happy to share the bad news "anywhere/everywhere/every chance they get". ---- Although, when the service experience turns out great, the owner "never" wants to share the whole story. I mean, they might say everything went great, but will never mention any details. "Including names".
Tim-DW(Kathy)
12 Chevy Sonic DD, 03 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 2001 Jayco KIWI
If a "nightmare" is considered a dream-then I am living the dream

Mountain_Mama
Explorer
Explorer
midnightsadie wrote:
I,M in ohio to I,d like to know the place. I use camper care in deerfield ohio mom,,pop shop who do great work and don,t rob you.

Please post the name of this shop here & at RV service reviews, too!
2003 Holiday Rambler Alumascape 34RLT

Mountain_Mama
Explorer
Explorer
I agree with above post. Post it here, rvservicereviews.com & any other RV group websites you may be part of; i.e, Facebook RV groups.
2003 Holiday Rambler Alumascape 34RLT

mikeleblanc413
Explorer
Explorer
Why not post it here? And, everywhere! You don't need a magazine. Why do you need to be notified of "when" it will be published? If you really want to help RV'ers start posting now and as suggested.
Mike LeBlanc
The Piney Woods Of East Texas
Lufkin, Texas

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I,M in ohio to I,d like to know the place. I use camper care in deerfield ohio mom,,pop shop who do great work and don,t rob you.

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
If it was me I would post it to RVSERVICEREVIEWS.COM
Traveling with my best friend my wife!