cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Savanah, Georgia campgrounds.

Buckeye_Chuck
Explorer
Explorer
we have reservations at Red Gate campground in Savannah Georgia for Monday the 17th. We tried to call them to see if there is Any problems stemming from the hurricane. We have not been able to get through to them. Does anyone know if the campground is up and running?
2012 F250 Lariat 6.5ft. bed, 6.2L, 3:73 Gears
2013 Sabre 33CKTS-6
4 REPLIES 4

ajk170
Explorer
Explorer
We live down here near Hinesville, (just south of Savannah and things are getting back to normal. There's still a lot of clean-up and some power issues but nothing that is still overwhelming the areas. Sorry to hear they are slow to respond back to you. If we hear anything in the next couple days, we'l help keep you posted.

Cooksonthego
Explorer
Explorer
We were scheduled to stay at Skidaway Island State Park at the end of the month. They canceled our reservation and refunded our money. They also left a voicemail that they were going to be closed through at least the first of November, as they had no power and for cleanup. ๐Ÿ˜ž My wife was going to have me call to check, but they beat me to it.

Just rerouted our plans and will stay off the coastline. I'll get to Savannah yet! Just hope everyone in that area is safe and can get their lives back to some state of normal.

BC

Buckeye_Chuck
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the reply. I still have not heard from them. They do not return calls or reply to emails or messages.
2012 F250 Lariat 6.5ft. bed, 6.2L, 3:73 Gears
2013 Sabre 33CKTS-6

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
Does this help? this is from their facebook page.

Linda Domeier Hope you all did not have too many Matthew problems!
Like ยท Reply ยท October 9 at 8:27pm

Red Gate Campground Nothing we can't handle ??. Everything will be back to normal this week. Glad we're in your thoughts.
Like ยท Reply ยท 1 ยท October 9 at 8:40pm
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE