cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Shine On Polish for your Rv

rtate
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone used Shine On on their rv. I just watched a utube vidio showing how easy it was to apply and it looked really good. If you have any experience with it , did it hold up well or is it just snake oil?
2014 Ram CTD 4x2 SRW 3.42 68 RE auto trans
Big Horn 3055RL

Restless

San Marcos Tx
7 REPLIES 7

hershey
Explorer
Explorer
The only wax I've ever had a problem with was NuFinish. Only on the application and buffing out. I couldn't get the wax off once applied. Light coats or heavy coats the same result. Never had a problem with other waxes, mostly Meguire products before.
hershey - albuquerque, nm
Someday Finally Got Here
My wife does all the driving - I just get to hold the steering wheel.
Face Book Group: All About RVing and We Fly RC's
Expedition - Chevy Equinox

eheading
Explorer
Explorer
I can only say that I've used NuFinish for years and applied it right over decals. I never saw any problem from doing that.

Ed Headington

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
Ron3rd wrote:
Never used that brand, and there's tons of good specialty polishes out there. I use NuFinish. Cheap and lasts a long time.

Never heard of Shine On. But I have a bottle of NuFinish I just bought for the Work & Play. For those who've used NuFinish, is it safe to go over the decals as well?

ncrowley
Explorer
Explorer
The easiest stuff I have ever used is Wash and Wax All. It is quick and it does a great job.
Nancy
Newmar Northern Star

MTPockets1
Explorer
Explorer
ReJex - best stuff ever ... Www.rejex.com
2012 3055RL Big Horn - Dexter upgraded axles - G rated LT Tires
MorRyde, Genset, Dual Panes, 2 A/C, Yeti Package
2013 F350 DRW 4x4 Crew King Ranch

We_Cant_Wait
Explorer
Explorer
Just waxed our unit. I mixed Maguires clean and wax paste, with their Carnauba wax. Used a 6" buffer to apply and a 10" buffer to remove. Took a total of 7 hrs, but the finish is fantastic. I was so surprised at the dirt that was still lifted off the paint even though I'd just washed the coach.

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Never used that brand, and there's tons of good specialty polishes out there. I use NuFinish. Cheap and lasts a long time.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"