cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splendide Repairs

DocData3D
Explorer
Explorer
Having a problem with our vented Splendide 2100 XC and I'm not sure what part to replace.

On any Wash setting, when it gets to the Rinse cycle, it takes 4 or 5 time as long as the book says it should to run that rinse. I can use the manual Rinse, Drain & Spin settings but, of course, I want to to be automatic as is should.

So, has anyone had this issue? Is it a issue that requires the replacement of the timer, is this a gear issue or something else?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave
9 REPLIES 9

C-Bears
Explorer
Explorer
X2 on calling them. They probably have the best support team of any business around. They not only will talk you through issues but will email you photos explaining everything. Great folks to work with!
2014 Montana 3725RL (Goodyear G614 Tires, Flow Thru TPMS)

SPENDING THE WINTERS AT OUR HOME IN SW FLORIDA. THE REST OF THE YEAR SEEING THE U.S. FROM OUR LIVING ROOM WINDOW!

blangen
Explorer
Explorer
DocData3D wrote:
I will give them a call but first I want to pop the top and read out all that can be read using the manual.

Dave

Personally, I wouldn't open the cabinet before calling tech support. Those folks are great. Phones are staffed by actual technicians that really know what they're doing. After a question of two, they'll lead you in the right direction and, should you need to open the cabinet, it'll be for a targeted approach.

DocData3D
Explorer
Explorer
I will give them a call but first I want to pop the top and read out all that can be read using the manual.

Dave

hershey
Explorer
Explorer
Technical Support at Splendid is, by far, the best you can ever encounter. Give them a call and they will talk you through the fix and call you back to make sure everything is running properly.
hershey - albuquerque, nm
Someday Finally Got Here
My wife does all the driving - I just get to hold the steering wheel.
Face Book Group: All About RVing and We Fly RC's
Expedition - Chevy Equinox

gatorcq
Explorer
Explorer
Call Technical Support at Splendide?
Dale & Susan
DaGirls II Rv - Dakota & Tilly Traveling Companions.
2008 Alfa Gold, 2015 Ford F150 XLT
Roadmaster and Air Brake System
1600 Watts, Magnum Inv/Chg&Solar
800 Lithium Battery
DaGirslRV Blog

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Too much soap? Remember these things only require about a tablespoon of liquid HE detergent to wash properly.

DocData3D
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry, no help. Remove trap at the front bottoms right and there was nothing in it at all. The unit drains fine when I use just the drain cycle.

If this was a regular washer, I would expect the issue to be the timer. Maybe I'll start with that.

Dave

Shirley4ever
Explorer
Explorer
Indeed helpful.. donn0128

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Clogged drain. Try taking the lower front cover off, remove the knob you will find on the bottom right. Chean out the trap. And try again. Your owners manual should have the info necessary.