cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Storing a Motorhome near Phoenix airport or Las Vegas

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
Does anyone know of a goodplace to store a motorhome near Phoenix airport and/or Las Vegas, NV airport.
I will need to store for 2 weeks around Christmas. Making up my itinerary for the winter and would like to nail this down soon.

I did find storagewest near Las Vegas airport but am open to other recommendations for Las Vegas.
Nothing in Phoenix jumps out at me.
Traveling with my best friend my wife!
7 REPLIES 7

aussie1
Explorer
Explorer
We had a problem with storm damage to our 5er two days before we were due to leave for Australia and dealt with Orangewood RV in Phoenix and have used them since. We found them to be very helpful, efficient and the work they did on our 5er was very well done.
Cheers
Paula

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
obgraham wrote:
There are any number of storage facilities in the Phoenix area. I'm more familiar with the East Valley (Mesa-Gilbert-Chandler) area. I would not be comfortable leaving a nice RV in uncovered storage in downtown Phoenix or near the airport.

The location described above on the West side looks very good, especially if you are looking for indoor secure storage.

SuperShuttle is a very efficient way of getting to the airport -- 20-40 dollars, readily available, and very dependable. We use them from Mesa all the time.

If you have any you you are familiar with I would really like you to post so I have some choices. I intend to come in from Roosevelt lake so East valley would be a nice option. Please post whether they are good or not so good (differentiate please).

I started this thread as my emails sent to so many places went unanswered.
This is an after thought
Also if anyone knows of a good RV repair place to store that would be appreciated. Then any work needed could be done while I am home
I prefer NOT to deal with camping world

obgraham
Explorer
Explorer
There are any number of storage facilities in the Phoenix area. I'm more familiar with the East Valley (Mesa-Gilbert-Chandler) area. I would not be comfortable leaving a nice RV in uncovered storage in downtown Phoenix or near the airport.

The location described above on the West side looks very good, especially if you are looking for indoor secure storage.

SuperShuttle is a very efficient way of getting to the airport -- 20-40 dollars, readily available, and very dependable. We use them from Mesa all the time.

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
aussie1 wrote:
G'day
We store our RV at Coyote Pass RV in Phoenix. I know it isn't that close to the airport but the good thing is that the SuperShuttle will actually pick you up from the storage facility and take you to the airport and will do the same on your return - taking you to the storage. We use it all the time when we are commuting between Australia and picking up our RV. We find Judy at Coyote is very cooperative and helpful.
Good luck with your search.
Cheers

Now that is good information. Hope we run into each other this winter.

aussie1
Explorer
Explorer
G'day
We store our RV at Coyote Pass RV in Phoenix. I know it isn't that close to the airport but the good thing is that the SuperShuttle will actually pick you up from the storage facility and take you to the airport and will do the same on your return - taking you to the storage. We use it all the time when we are commuting between Australia and picking up our RV. We find Judy at Coyote is very cooperative and helpful.
Good luck with your search.
Cheers

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
sch911 wrote:
Oversize Parking McCarren Las Vegas

Second hit on a simple Google search...

I was asking for recommendations. I did the search and found storagewest as I stated in my post.

My post stated "Does anyone know of a goodplace to store a motorhome near Phoenix airport and/or Las Vegas, NV airport.
I did find storagewest near Las Vegas airport but am open to other recommendations for Las Vegas.
Nothing in Phoenix jumps out at me.

So are you recommending the airport?
IS it a good place to leave my rig?
Have you used it?
Is my rig going to be safe?

sch911
Explorer
Explorer
Oversize Parking McCarren Las Vegas

Second hit on a simple Google search...
OEM Auto Engineer- Embedded Software Team