cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Travel Videos I've made

camperkilgore
Explorer
Explorer
I posted this under the rv parks, campgrounds, and attractions, but I'll put it here also.

I've made some travel videos which some might find entertaining. They cover many of our rv travels to national parks in the U.S. Maybe some of you that are planning to go to some of these parks might enjoy what you might see when you go. My wife and I are retired now, and finally got to visit some of the places on our bucket list.

This link will take you to my album on vimeo where you can watch the videos, but they are pretty long videos so you can fast forward if you want. My wife and I really enjoy watching them and reliving our adventures: Best watched with headphones plugged in for the music, and you might have to take it off HD if the video does not play without stopping.
http://vimeo.com/album/2818274
Tom & Carol
47 REPLIES 47

sharibartling
Explorer
Explorer
Well, I haven't watched the videos yet but will in the morning. BUT I do have a question about something else. Ho do I import one of those cool maps that are colored in?? We just retired this year and are taking our first big trip end of this month but if I had a cool map I could color in Colorado,Nebraska,Wyoming, Utah,Idaho, Oregon ๐Ÿ™‚

outdoorlovers
Explorer
Explorer
Just finished viewing in its entirety your Deserts of the Southwest. I am left speechless and in total awe. You are a true professional. Tell us more about your background as this was no amateur video. I'm looking forward to viewing the rest of your travel videos.
2012 Dodge Ram 2500, Cummins turbo diesel, 6 speed, 4X4, tow package
2014 Jayco FW Eagle HT 26.5 RLS
Yamaha EF2400iS gen

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG