cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Warm weather

hilldude
Explorer
Explorer
72 deg is camping weather, but don't have a camper.Sold the class C wont have the class A until next week.Getting a 08 Winnebago Sightseer29r.
4 REPLIES 4

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Believe it or not, getting tired of the warmth up here. While I love not freezing my little tushy off it's VERY hard to get in the Christmas spirit. I'm a died-in-the-wool yank and Christmas tree shopping in 60 degree weather just weirded me out!

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
With the exception of this coming weekend it suppose to be almost 60 degrees through Christmas... love it... hope the weather stays!!

Remember going to the camping show mid last February and it was a balmy 6 degrees so I figure were owed!

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

GoPackGo
Explorer
Explorer
My thermometer says it was 86 in Ft Myers, Fl today. Apparently they don't do winter here.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
It was 65 degrees in Central Indiana today. I honestly though about going swimming in the nearby creek today! Saw several motorcycles out too, and surprising, several RV's on the road, going somewhere?