cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where are you work camping?

botts12
Explorer
Explorer
We will be at Savannah Wildflife Refuge from April 22 - August 1. Where will you be and for how long?
40 REPLIES 40

ReferDog
Explorer
Explorer
Bear Lake, UT May-Sept
ReferDog 2008 Chevy 2500 HD Dura Max
Artic Fox 30U

Equlizer Hitch

stickdog
Explorer
Explorer
Wallkill NWR Sussex NJ May through Sept
9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
FULLTIME SINCE 2010
17 DRV MS 36rssb3
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
โ€œA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.โ€ Lao Tzu

twotoes
Explorer
Explorer
Heading to my first volunteer position. Will be at Custer State Park in So Dakota for the summer.

AmericaOverland
Explorer
Explorer
Just survived my first winter at Knopp Branch Farm off FM 822, north of Edna TX, while commuting from my stepmother's house for 4 months until I was able to get my travel trailer and locate it on the farm mechanic's property around the corner from it. I will be there for I don't know how long, as I'm still trying to determine my life path from this point forward (I'm 48, moved out of Houston last year, and first volunteered on a ranch a bit north by Hallettsville during the summer). You might say that I'm semi-retired, though in reality, I'm living on disability and am trying to get something serious started in respects to organic farming. We'll see how it goes!

Out on the farm, we pick crops, cover crops during freezes, plant, sprout, and step up seedlings prior to planting in the field. We grow all kinds of food out there, herbs, veggies, and fruit.

AdirondackJack
Explorer
Explorer
We will be spending our 5th Summer Workamping in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains near Lake George, NY. Great Owners, Great Seasonals, and Mother Nature at her best. Can't wait to be on the road again!
2011 Excel 30RSO, 32', 3 slides, 4-Season 5th Wheel
2011 Ford F-250 XLT Super Duty, 6.2L V8, 385hp

Exploring & writing about life along the Snowbird RV Routes

Sez_Hoo_
Explorer
Explorer
We will be at Bay View Campground in Bourne MA on Cape Cod. This will be our 2nd summer there.
Steven
USCG EMC Ret.
Lilly Pi
1998 Country Coach Intrigue
2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

bigwheelsturnin
Explorer
Explorer
sunny jeep wrote:
we will be back to lake norman rv resort nc. second year

hey neighbor..our house is in Iron Station..hop...skip..jump to there..
we call it...ridin the gravy train...

bigwheelsturnin
Explorer
Explorer
1st time...winter 2014/2015...4 months...Suwannee State Park..Live Oak ..Florida...im on cabin duty..hubby..maintenance...
we've been in this MH...for 7 yrs. now in SC..all around ..the area..our house in NC...
we'll put the house on the market this year...go RV ing....become...vagabonds
we call it...ridin the gravy train...

Kirk
Explorer
Explorer
Campground hosts at Shep's Canyon, Hot Springs, SD.
Good travelin! ........Kirk
Professional Volunteer
Fulltimer for 11 years,
URL: www.adventure.1tree.net

sunny_jeep
Explorer
Explorer
we will be back to lake norman rv resort nc. second year

wooshar
Explorer
Explorer
COE park Lake Somerville, TX. First time volunteers until late May. Headed for the northwest in late June.

shenandoahvalle
Explorer
Explorer
I'm at Cape Lookout National Seashore until the end of the week, then move to Belle Isle state park in VA for April, Chippokes state park in July, then back to Belle Isle for September. Taking May, June, and August off.

oldcountryboy
Explorer
Explorer
We will be doing our 2nd year at Plymouth (Corp of Engineers) park in SE Wa, Apr 1, thru Oct 31. If your passing thru stop by and say hi.

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
donn0128 wrote:
k.jensen6 wrote:
Trying it out for the first time. We will be at The Cove Palusades I
In Oregon for the month of May.

Man do I feel sorry for you. That is one of the busiest parks in the system. Lots of roudy drunks from what I have heard. Next worst is prineville reservoir.

Jeez, Donn. Hope you're not a doctor in real life with that bedside manner! :E You're gonna scare the first timers half to death! ๐Ÿ™‚
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

โ€œCertainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

CardinalCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Gunnison Lakeside Rv Resort near Gunnison Co. from May-Sep.
Charles & Dawn
2005 Cardinal 35 CKT LX
2000 F-250 PSD 7.3 4x4 Hypertech Power Programmer III, Firestone Ride-Rite Airbags, Air Safe 25K Hitch,Yamaha 125cc Vino Scooter.