cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where can I find workamping opportunities?

jornvango
Explorer II
Explorer II
We are in our early 40s and are considering the switch to fulltiming. We have fulltimed in the past for about 2 years and love it. However, we'll need some additional income to make it work. What are good places to look for workamping opportunities?

P.S. My wife hates cleaning toilets. Is there a life as a workamper that doesn't involve cleaning toilets???

Thanks,

Jorn
9 REPLIES 9

Irover
Explorer
Explorer
WorkersOnWheels;CoolWorks.com are free sites. National Park Service; State Parks; Some County and City parks can be found on AllStays.com; freecampsites.net or freecampsites.Org

katfish
Explorer
Explorer
If u are interested in a volunteer position for the Corps of Engineers park in central Alabama, pm me an I can give u the contact info. There are several positions from gate host to cleaning the campground. Good luck.
"Every day is a adventure and every trip is a voyage of Discovery"
Steve & Cathy
U.S. Coast Guard (retired)
2012 KZ StoneRidge 36ul
2004 Dodge 3500 (Diesel DRW)
Advanced Air Rider hitch

sonicsix
Explorer
Explorer
WorkampingJobs.com is a very active site with guaranteed up-to-date ads, you can also submit a workamper resume and even leave reviews about past workamping jobs. It is 100% free for everyone to use and no registration is required.

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you

2gypsies wrote:
So, what you're talking about is a volunteer position, not a workkamper.

Each state has their own volunteer site for state parks. Just Google the state for campground volunteers.

The Corps of Engineer parks also have their own site along with national forest campgrounds.

Also, here's a site for a national public park list of volunteers needed such as national parks:

Volunteer.gov

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
So, what you're talking about is a volunteer position, not a workkamper.

Each state has their own volunteer site for state parks. Just Google the state for campground volunteers.

The Corps of Engineer parks also have their own site along with national forest campgrounds.

Also, here's a site for a national public park list of volunteers needed such as national parks:

Volunteer.gov
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
OK, I do not necessarily want a paid job. I would like to camp host for the winter months in the Fl Panhandle in or near Santa Rosa. No toilet cleaning and not 40 hours a week.

Any suggestions or offers?

halfwright
Explorer
Explorer
Workampers.com

fee to join

http://www.work-for-rvers-and-campers.com/

free site

http://workampingjobs.com/workampingjobs.php

Volunteer.gov for non-paying jobs.
Jim and Darlene Wright
Ryder, the Ethiopian monkey beaver dog
2007 Montana Mountaineer
2002 Ford F250

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon has seasonal jobs and love to have workcampers.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Since you want paid jobs, join workcamper news.