cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where to get parts

rtaylor0830
Explorer
Explorer
Anybody with a keystone trailer is there a website that you can order parts through without having to go through the dealer. I need a front docking light and don't want to have to contact the dealer for something so small
5 REPLIES 5

spike99
Explorer
Explorer

Use Google and search Images of your specific RV light. Then, drill down into each light picture - to see the seller's details.

When comparing different sellers, do remember their selling + shipping price comparisons. And yes, exact same item does have dramatic variance (from different sellers)..

For me, I bought a few RV parts from other side of country and got their FREE shipping. In the end, I paid much less - compared to buying at my local RV Parts store. And best of all, the parts were delivered directly to my post office box (instead of me wasting time & gas driving to local RV Parts store as well).

Google search using their Image feature works for meโ€ฆ.

oldtrojan66
Explorer
Explorer
Are you adverse to salvage parts? I got a replacement slide motor from waltsrvsurplus.com They are located in Rialto, CA and provided very good service to me. hth
2007 Jayco Designer 36RLTS
2006 F350 DRW 6.0 PSD (powerstrokehelp.com)
When you're born, everyone is smiling and you're crying. Live so that when you die everyone else is crying and you're smiling!

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
rtaylor0830 wrote:
Anybody with a keystone trailer is there a website that you can order parts through without having to go through the dealer. I need a front docking light and don't want to have to contact the dealer for something so small

Try these people: Keystone Parts

They claim to have lots of OEM parts for Keystone.
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

Mich_F
Explorer
Explorer
You might be able to find the same light at any RV supply company, E Bay or Amazon.com
2014 Itasca Spirit 31K Class C
2016 Mazda CX5 on Acme tow dolly- 4 trips ~ 5,800 mi
Now 2017 RWD F150 with a drive shaft disconnect

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Keystone does not sell 'retail'

OEM parts only via dealer

Now if you don't care about OEM there is aftermarket lights.....LINK
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter