cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Which RV is right for you QUIZ

mleekamp
Explorer
Explorer
Take this with a grain of salt...and don't use it to say "the quiz told me this was best". It's a quick, fun quiz to tell you what type of RV (TT, 5vr, C, A, etc) would be your best fit. I found it by accident....I'm not compensated in any way.

Have fun.

Quiz
23 REPLIES 23

Hemi_Joel
Explorer
Explorer
MIne came back as truck camper, and that is what I have. I'm on my 4th one since 2003. Whoever designed this quiz is a genius!
2018 Eagle Cap 1163 triple slide, 400W solar, MPPT, on a 93 Dodge D350 Cummins, DTT 89 torque converter, big turbo, 3 extra main leafs, Rancho 9000s rear, Monroe gas magnums front, upper overloads removed, home made stableloads, bags.

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
Looks like I should be in a truck camper. Maybe next time... who knows.

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
It told me Motorhome. Uh...I don't think so. We have been very happy with our 5er since 2007. Have not even seen anything we would consider replacing it with.

That is one extremely basic survey. Click bait. Got me.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
It seems like there's too many surveys trying to harvest your information. I ain't falling for it. Besides, everyone knows I want a clean-one-owner 2 year old Newell.
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

docsouce
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hi Steve. Thanks for the advise. I'll keep it in mind. We're going on another 10 week trip this coming summer,2020, and again my route doesn't take me through Florida, Louisiana or Alaska. 2 years ago we passed close to Louisiana while we were running west on US 82 but didn't visit/camp there. However next year, 2021 , we're hoping to run the length of the Great River Road. Then I'll probably run through Northern Florida enroute Louisiana. We'll see.
2020 JAYCO 26XD
Just right for the two of us!

DallasSteve
Nomad
Nomad
docsouce wrote:
Mine came back "pop-up... I have a class C. I'm going to go back and retake the quizz until I get class C. Then I'll now how to think!!!

docsouce

I was looking at your map. It's looks like you've been to every state in the lower 48 except Louisiana and Florida. Is that right? How can someone go to 46 states and Florida is not one of them? I've been there. It's worth at least a night or two. Heck, you could visit the US Navy Air Museum without going South in the peninsula at all. That's one of the best tourist attractions I've ever seen. And it's free, if you don't want to give them a donation, which I think you should.
2022 JAYCO JAY FLIGHT SLX 8 324BDS
2022 FORD F-250 XL CREW CAB 4X4
All my exes live in Texas, that's why I live in an RV

docsouce
Explorer II
Explorer II
Mine came back "pop-up... I have a class C. I'm going to go back and retake the quizz until I get class C. Then I'll now how to think!!!
2020 JAYCO 26XD
Just right for the two of us!

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
LOL another truck camper here, that would probably be the last RV I would buy. (no offence to the TC fans)

I think the answers should have had better seperation as I liked most of the answers. :C

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

DallasSteve
Nomad
Nomad
After I read the first question I closed the page. I've had a few job interviews like that. I knew in the first 5 minutes it was not a fit and I thanked them for their interest and left.
2022 JAYCO JAY FLIGHT SLX 8 324BDS
2022 FORD F-250 XL CREW CAB 4X4
All my exes live in Texas, that's why I live in an RV

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Mine came back as a TC also, which is not even close to our wants.
Are they selling Truck Campers?
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

kellem
Explorer
Explorer
Hmmm may be some merit to it. Lol

Mine came back TT and we're on our 4th, even after retiring.
But really the biggest reason is I need the bed of truck to haul my portable Bass boat.

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
1995brave wrote:
Mine came back as truck camper. Funny, i just bought a class "B" i like. It will take me down to the coast fishing or anywhere else i want to go for a day or couple weeks if i want.

Truck camper for me, too; which is ironic since it was our truck camper that taught us that we are pretty minimalistic campers. And that led to our cargo van conversion, which is even more convenient and nimble than the TC
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
The quiz left out some important criteria that would provide a finer cut for just the right fit. For instance, what if two adults with no kids (i.e. like the DW and myself) want -> full stick house amenities without hookups (ducted A/C, ducted heat, wet shower, dry bath, etc.), no high steps to enter/exit, at least two good seats for crashing in the evenings, decent chassis ground clearance for occasional off-highway backcountry use, not too long and not too tall for occasional off-highway backcountry use, a gasser for ultimate fuel availability in the U.S., some redundancy in heating, cooling, and electrical charging systems in case of failure, and a common chassis that's been available for awhile for ease in locating parts and service everywhere in the U.S.?

In other words, the quiz should have been structured such that in the end these kind of choices would show up for prospective buyers: Small as tolerable Class B and Class C motorhomes built on a well proven U.S. sourced chassis and with an available 4WD option. ๐Ÿ™‚
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

GTO66
Explorer II
Explorer II
Mine came back as a TC which is what I've had for 16 years, not what I've been considering a super C. Maybe worth listening too and keeping the money...