cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Desperately seeking RV to rent 7.20 - 7.27 Northern Michigan

Bizz
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking to rent a clean, reliable, Class C RV for a family vacation. If money were no object, I would have no problem finding one... But... I am on a budget. Anyone know of renters near the Mackinaw area? $800 or less for these 8 days? Thanks in advance everyone.
5 REPLIES 5

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
How about a cabin (don't know how many people in your party)?
Try Mackinaw Mill Creek Campground. They have prices on their website.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

colochoclab
Explorer
Explorer
x2 on Cruise America or maybe your local Camping World has a rental center? Ours does.
2008 Nissan Titan LE Crew 4x4
'06 Jayco JayFlight 29FBS
'11 Bayliner 180ob
'99 Seadoo GTS
Member titantalk, seadooforum, benzworld.org

My Chocolate Labs "Snickers", "Reese" and "Hershey"(Passed)

"I asked God for a true friend: He sent me a Labrador Retriever."

Mickeyfan0805
Explorer
Explorer
For that amount of money - I would think CL would probably be your only option. And I don't know how likely that is. Good luck!

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Not such an unworthy topic to get deleted. I think the question is a fair one. Not sure about your specific area, but CruiseAmerica.com is perhaps the most popular RV rental company going. Granted their prices are not the cheapest, but they are reliable and their equipment is reliable, and they back up any services you may need on the road in the event of a set-back.

Locally, you might check out Craigslist or do some detailed surfing on the internet.

Sorry, I don't live in your area, but here where I live, there are a couple Cruise Americas and I've known folks who have used their services and have had very successful and happy trips.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum. Your post may get deleted.
โ€ขYou may not use the Open Roads Forum for "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. Solicitations by private/public agencies, or individuals for any cause are also not allowed