cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Northern Kentucky lakes,where?

wildwood32
Explorer
Explorer
The family and I are planning a summer trip to the Kentucky lakes area.Give me your best campground resorts in the lake area.2 adults and kids 11,13,and 15 so need lots to do at the campground that is why we are thinking a resort campground.Thanks for any help.
If its Friday,see ya on monday.Have camper,will camp.
3 REPLIES 3

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
We were thinking a spending a day or so at Piney, LBL campground, on our return trip from Mississippi in early to mid April. Not having been there for years, would this time frame be a problem for a B Camper requiring elect only to find a decent spot?
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

engine31
Explorer
Explorer
A lot of the campgrounds around the lakes here in KY are managed by the Corp of Engineers and can be reserved via reserve.gov depending on what area of the state you are looking at and what activities your family likes to do it might be helpful to know the closest city as some of the lakes are off the beaten path so to speak. If you need any help let me know I frequent several of the lakes in the summer camping & boating.

BillD3
Explorer
Explorer
wildwood32 wrote:
The family and I are planning a summer trip to the Kentucky lakes area.Give me your best campground resorts in the lake area.2 adults and kids 11,13,and 15 so need lots to do at the campground that is why we are thinking a resort campground.Thanks for any help.

I know its been a while since you posted this question but Kentucky's state park system is really nice. All the parks that I've stayed in have been really nice. address is here.

Good luck and safe travels
Bill
A Wife
3 kids
2 Maltese