cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best Pet Stroller

charles839
Explorer
Explorer
Hi. I am a cat lover infact a pet lover. I am willing to buy a stroller. Please suggest me the best pet stroller for my cat.
http://www.reviewgig.com/pet/best-cats-strollers-review/
6 REPLIES 6

keepmotoring
Explorer
Explorer
We use Gen 7 Pets stroller. It is very sturdy and easy to maneuver
LUVRVN

neschultz
Explorer
Explorer
Charles939. We use a Pet Gear stroller and are real happy with it.

For the unhelpful answerers - I imagine there are many reasons that someone would want to put their pet in a stroller vs walking them. Here's ours,- We started using one when our 13 yr old dachshund Snoopy couldn't walk far in campgrounds. We also had a dachshund puppy Minnie that decided if he could ride then she wanted to also. Snoopy has passed and Minnie is now 3 1/2 and still loves to ride in the stroller. Now we have discovered that she is much more secure and safe in there vs walking on the ground, especially in stores or around crowds. Other dogs and children can't go running up and grab her easily. We still walk her on a leash but we often use the stroller. We've recently gotten a kitten that we want to keep as an inside cat and plan to include him in stroller walks when camping.
Norman & Janet with Minnie the Weiner Dog
2005 SunnyBrook 38 BWQS 5th Wheel (stationary in FL for snowbirding)

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
Tyler0215 wrote:
A cat has four legs, let it walk.

Then how will it sleep??

Tyler0215
Explorer
Explorer
A cat has four legs, let it walk.

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
My guess is someone trying to drive traffic to the website in his post
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum.

Is the cat disabled, such that it cannot walk? A friend used to stroller her cat around, I thought it was some sort of subconscious surrogacy thing. Once she had a human child of her own, the cat lost its seat in the stroller.
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed