cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Parrot lost...returns speaking Spanish UPDATE! pg 2

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
If only birds could talk....wait.....this one can! But now it's only in Spanish! Nigel's Amazing Journey
------------------------------------------------------------

You couldn't write an ending like this!
Judy & Bud (Judy usually the one talking here)
Darcy the Min Pin
2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD
California poppies in the background
8 REPLIES 8

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
So cool. A bilingual bird. And he speaks the number 2 (Spanish) and number 3 (English) languages in the world. Now if he learns Cantonese (number 1) he can literally talk to the majority of the world. ๐Ÿ™‚
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
CA POPPY wrote:
There was a local news story last night that said the people who've had Nigel for the past couple of years took him to a vet to see if his ID could be traced. You know, they say those parrots do go through many owners in their lifetime. The little buggers can wear on your nerves! :B

As long as nobody brings my exwife back I am good.
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
There was a local news story last night that said the people who've had Nigel for the past couple of years took him to a vet to see if his ID could be traced. You know, they say those parrots do go through many owners in their lifetime. The little buggers can wear on your nerves! :B
Darcy the Min Pin

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
he had a microchip. that is how they found the owner

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
And the other funny thing is, he's always calling for "Larry!"

Did the story say he has a microchip? I wonder if it's in his leg band or actually in the body like they do with a pup?
Darcy the Min Pin

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
The best part is the parrot used to speak English with a British accent

story at http://news.yahoo.com/parrot-missing-years-returns-speaking-spanish-170002127.html

CLICKY
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I've heard of dogs and cats being reunited with their owners after going missing for several years.

But, never a Parrot.

Neat story.

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
CA POPPY wrote:
If only birds could talk....wait.....this one can! But now it's only in Spanish! Nigel's Amazing Journey

Interesting story, especially since the Parrot bit him.

Pops