22 REPLIES 22

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
:h ....... :B

nabi
Explorer
Explorer
Gracias lanza ... Yo tenía un muy buen cumpleaños.

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
Feliz cumpleaños, IZZY!

Anonimo y Anonimo jr.

PS Lo siento, perdon somos estamos tarde a el la fiesta Izzy! Nostros fuimps la mundaza la espalda a Arizona.

PPS If we got it wrong, blame it on Anonymous Jr. and Google (which in this case, Google wasn't our friend)! ..... :B

sher9570
Explorer
Explorer
My goodness, your husband is the artist...such talent! I know I would love to have a painting like that of my pets.
Happy, Happy birthday Izzy!

Sher
Doug & Sher
2006 HR Presidential 34'
2001 Ford Excursion 7.3

Lucy-"Red Fox" Lab...8/7-'07
Bubba,rescue Pom...4/1-2010
Csepki, rescue Poodle...9/15-2001

Go_Dogs
Explorer
Explorer
Kathleen, that painting is so beautiful. I would love to see all the wonderful dogs that I have known, together like that. Thank you for sharing.

nabi
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks...I really love it. I'm taking it to EC with me along with some bird paintings I picked up in Bali and Bellas ashes ... Clista, She always had her tongue sticking out...Alice B always had her ears perked up like ribbons on top of her head ...Gussie had the squarest jaw line...he looked very intimidating but was just a lovebug LOL

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
That is such an amazing painting, obviously created with love. I think pet personalities are hard to capture and he did a great job. It must be a precious treasure to you!
Judy & Bud (Judy usually the one talking here)
Darcy the Min Pin
2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD
California poppies in the background

nabi
Explorer
Explorer

Go_Dogs
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, I would love to see that painting!!!!

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
Aww, Izzy looks good, I can't even tell about her bad eye in that photo. She makes me miss my baby Poquita who was 5 lbs. I love those little pocket dogs. They love their treats, too, don't they? :W

Can you take us a photo of Wayne's painting of the other dogs? He has quite a talent and I hope Ecuador is conducive to his talent.:B
Judy & Bud (Judy usually the one talking here)
Darcy the Min Pin
2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD
California poppies in the background

Code2High
Explorer
Explorer
Hey! Where's her princess hat?!?! :B

Happy Birthday Izzy!

Tell her that Tink says she's a midget chi for sure. Tink is half again that size and she's still tiny compared to the other dogs and all but one of the cats.
susan

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a wabbit, Fuzzy Wuzzy had a dandelion habit! RIP little Wuz... don't go far.

nabi
Explorer
Explorer
Go Dogs wrote:
Kathleen: I love looking at little Izzy, but what is that dog painting in the background?????

That is a painting of my dogs that have passed...Clista the Newfoundland, Gus the dobie and Alice B the terri-poo..Wayne painted it for me years ago...I am hoping that when we move he will take up painting again and paint me a portrait of Nabi our deceased terri-poo and of course my beloved Bella

Go_Dogs
Explorer
Explorer
Kathleen: I love looking at little Izzy, but what is that dog painting in the background?????

USA_Traveler
Explorer
Explorer
Happy Birthday, Izzy, you must have been really good this year to get all those treats. My little guy turned 5 May 3, he got a couple of extra treats on his special day:)
Cody Dillon & Chanel Dion (Maltese), Brandi (mix)
2007 40' Monaco Knight, towing a 2009 Pontiac G6 hardtop convertible
Chunky,Cassie,Corky,Cammie-Maltese at Rainbow Bridge
Tinky-Gray Tabbie - Rainbow Bridge