cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2007 Monaco Dynasty Dashboard Air Pressure Gauge broke

amylushoe
Explorer
Explorer
I need some help finding a replacement connector for the air pressure gauge connection on the back of the dashboard.
I was supposed to leave MN before the BLIZZARD. I went to start the rig and there was an alarm sounding and major air noise. The gauges showed that the air suspension bags were not filling properly. We took the dash off and found that the air tube had disconnected from the gauge on the back of the dash. We had the parts and tried to "re-seat" the hose, however it would not hold.
Put a cap on the hose to hold air and drove it to Blaine Brothers Truck Service with the alarm blaring. They have been unable to locate the part I need to get back on the road.
I don't know the name, or make, but it is a quick attach dash mounted pressure gauge.
Can anyone help me locate a part that will work?
Thank you, in advance for your help!
7 REPLIES 7

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Call Monaco 877-466-6226 with the last six of your vin number. They have an amazing amount of info on your rig... Hopefully who made the gauge and a part number if that is the only way to fix your problem.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

amylushoe
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all for your help. I have to talk to the service manager at the repair shop where the Monaco is waiting, to get the info on the part.
It is a "quick connect" or "push to connect" not a screw on part. We have taken a 1/2" off the line and tried to "re-connect" it to the valve on the back of the dash, and that did not work, either.
I've been to Napa, Pirtek, Camping World, and the new Monaco owners Allied Recreation Group, to no avail. I will try NWRVSupply.com and a few others tomorrow.
If you think of anything else . . . I'll be watching for the help!
Amy

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
Moved from Tech issues forum.
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
I would have posted this in the Class A and I'll ask that it be moved. It's not encouraging that they cannot find what sounds like a simple part/connector.

I looked at the Yahoo Monacoers parts list for you and could not find a break down, just various manufactures of the instruments.

Sounds like it's a simple push to seat connector. I would cut 1/2" off of the plastic air line and see if it will hold. The connector should be screwed on the gauge so if the above does not work, I'd replace it. A large NAPA store should have them.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
Is it a ferrule you need or a "push to conect" fitting ?

hypoxia
Explorer
Explorer
Is it an Actia instrument cluster? As previously mentioned NW RV may have it otherwise Actia has great customer service as well as a minimum shipping fee of $30 :E

My '07 Signature has an Actia cluster but it has a separate module that the air lines plug into and then wires to the dash cluster.
Jim

2007 Monaco Signature Noble III ISX 600HP

Corkey05
Explorer
Explorer
Try these guys

They are in Salem Oregon and have wealth of surplus Monaco parts they bought from the old Monaco. They're experts on Monaco parts, I'm sure they can help.
2008 HR Endeavor PDQ - Ford Edge 4 Down
FMCA F374292