cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Another Interesting Gizmo

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Dont'cha wish you had one of these when faced with a three hundred dollar OHMAN replacement CARBURETOR?

Restore the Performance of Components: powered by a high-performance industrial transducer, easily cleaning carburetors, injectors, bicycle parts, gears, bearings and guns;
200W Rapid Heating: efficiently heated cleaning and remove contaminants such as oil, grease, lubricants, dirt, corrosion and deposits;
Safer and Easier: durable 304 stainless steel construction, skid-proof rubber feet, special design cooling fan, moisture proofed PCB and detachable power cord;
Save Your Time and Costs: once set up and running, you are freed up to perform other tasks while the cleaner looks after itself;
What You Get: digital ultrasonic cleaner, cleaning basket, connector, manual, our 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.

Specifications for this item
Part Number 10A
Number of Items 1
Brand Name Dareflow
Capacity 2.00 liters
EAN 0799862418961
Item Shape Rectangle
Material stainless_steel_304
UPC 799862418961

AMAZON AMAZON

$99.99

Neat part, is to heat the cleaner to a zillion degrees then let it vibrate overnight. The plugup would have to be a real ****-kicker to overcome this gizmo
8 REPLIES 8

Chum_lee
Explorer
Explorer
MEX wrote: "Dont'cha wish you had one of these when faced with a three hundred dollar OHMAN replacement CARBURETOR?"

"Neat part, is to heat the cleaner to a zillion degrees then let it vibrate overnight. The plug up would have to be a real ****-kicker to overcome this gizmo"

My dad was a dentist. He had an ultrasonic cleaner in his office/lab when I was a kid. For obvious reasons we couldn't use it on automotive parts, but it did work well on coins, jewelry, silverware, hand tools, dental instruments, etc. Water (with a little soap) worked best as the cleaning fluid. We never tried it but I'm guessing that any high specific gravity fluid (1.0 sg or above) would be good since it uses sound waves. The cleaning fluid works best when its density is greater than what needs to be cleaned off. It did seem to work better on exposed surfaces rather than long blind passageways or deep crevices.

Chum lee

DougE
Explorer
Explorer
What cleaning mediums are you guys using?
Currently Between RVs

nineoaks2004
Explorer
Explorer
I have had one from HF for several years, I use it mainly to clean carbs. all it takes is a little DAWN dish liquid and cook the thing for an hour or so and it looks like new. I got the idea from my son who works in a small enginge shop part time.
By the time you learn the rules of life
You're to old to play the game

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
I have one that heats the median the gubment gave me when I retired

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
You start it
It huffs, it puffs it coughs and sputters

"OHMAN OHMAN OHMAN"

Are those units above heated? Be nice to thrash deposits with heated chemical.

And...
Did you know a non flammable in conjunction is the finest penetrant on the face of the earth? But the part has to fit inside the tub.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Is Ohman a play on Onan?
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

TakingThe5th
Explorer
Explorer
RLS7201 wrote:
I do have an ultrasonic cleaner. The wife uses it to clean her jewelry.
Haven't tried it on my dentures yet.

Richard

The DW used an ultrasonic on her wedding ring and it loosened the setting. Try it on your dentures and you might loosen up too. ๐Ÿ™‚
TakingThe5th - Chicago, Western Suburbs
'05 Ford F350 Crew 6.0 DRW Bulletproofed. Pullrite Super 5th 18K 2100 hitch.
'13 Keystone Cougar 333MKS, Maxxfan 7500, Progressive EMS-HW50C, Grey Water System.

RLS7201
Explorer
Explorer
I do have an ultrasonic cleaner. The wife uses it to clean her jewelry.
Haven't tried it on my dentures yet.

Richard
95 Bounder 32H F53 460
2013 CRV Toad
2 Segways in Toad
First brake job
1941 Hudson