cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cpap

roadrat57
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone run a Cpap off an inverter? I have two 6 volt batteries on the coach. Will I be able to run the Cpap all night on fully charged batteries?

Thanks

โš Did you see "Announcement : READ BEFORE POSTING HERE"?
    Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for questions related to the use of the Open Roads Forum sites,
    member profile and photo testing, and for reporting account issues. Please avoid using this forum for RV related
    questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, select the Sub-Forum which corresponds
    to the subject of your topic. Thank-you!

Moved from FORUM TECHNICAL SUPPORT

22 REPLIES 22

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
you should be fine but don't try running the heated hose or the humidifier

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
Could have tried Photo Posting, signatures and Forum Instructions. But I'm just a user, what do I know?
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Whatโ€™s the power use of your machine? Basic to answering any power question.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
bob213 wrote:
Is this an example of why they changed the name of this forum to " Forum Posting Help and Support"?

I give them an A for effort!

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Is this an example of why they changed the name of this forum to " Forum Posting Help and Support"?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand

cableguy574
Explorer
Explorer
I have four 6 volt batteries and run 2 CPAP machines, a refrigerator and TV with no problem
2008 National Pacifica V36a
2014 Jeep Wrangler /Brake Buddy
JUST Me & My wife & dogs ๐Ÿ™‚
FMCA 387898
A member of NUTS

dennis1
Explorer
Explorer
Why not just run on 12volts?
My new DRW and camper on the truck the first time.

chiefneon
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy!

I installed a 400 watt inverter in our RV bedroom to run my Cpap of. I have two 12 volt batteries, you should not have a problem with two 6 volts.

โ€œHappy Trails โ€œ
Chiefneon