cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keeping Up With Maintenance

Sultan1966
Explorer
Explorer
Ran across a web based software called Maintain My RV to keep up with maintenance on my motorhome and dinghy. Must say I was hooked during the 30 day trial and decided to pay for annual.
The dashboard is amazing and the reports especially for fuel costs are great. You can even upload receipts etc for future reference.
I am in no way associated and not a sponsor I just want to pass on info as spreadsheets didn't work for me as this is way more intuitive to me. The are videos and a podcast on site not to mention general maintenance tips.
2008 Monaco Dynasty Renaissance IV with Cummins 425hp ISL (Louie) with 2005 Chevrolet Silverado (Roscoe) with Golf Cart in back (Forrest Gump).
Wife, I and our two dogs are Full-Timers
3 REPLIES 3

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
Sultan1966 wrote:
Does Vehicle Manager pull types and frequency of maintenance based on individual equipment parts i.e. Engine make/model, as per manufacturer? Or do you have to find it and enter it manually for each piece of equipment on RV?

no, but you can create customized lists with individual time and/or mileage reminders. it took me about an hour to set up 4-vehicles.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

Sultan1966
Explorer
Explorer
Does Vehicle Manager pull types and frequency of maintenance based on individual equipment parts i.e. Engine make/model, as per manufacturer? Or do you have to find it and enter it manually for each piece of equipment on RV?
2008 Monaco Dynasty Renaissance IV with Cummins 425hp ISL (Louie) with 2005 Chevrolet Silverado (Roscoe) with Golf Cart in back (Forrest Gump).
Wife, I and our two dogs are Full-Timers

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
Sultan1966 wrote:
Ran across a web based software called Maintain My RV to keep up with maintenance on my motorhome and dinghy. Must say I was hooked during the 30 day trial and decided to pay for annual.
The dashboard is amazing and the reports especially for fuel costs are great. You can even upload receipts etc for future reference.
I am in no way associated and not a sponsor I just want to pass on info as spreadsheets didn't work for me as this is way more intuitive to me. The are videos and a podcast on site not to mention general maintenance tips.

we use Vehicle Manager for all of our vehicles including the motorhome. one time purchase with no annual fee.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle