cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaking Dometic 310 Toilet

dixiejohn
Explorer
Explorer
I just noticed that my Dometic 310 toilet is leaking between the bowl and the pedestal. I did some internet searches and found some info that said this is not repairable. Has anyone else had this problem? This toilet is in a 2011 Cedar Creek Fifth Wheel that we are full timing in right now.

The warranty has expired but I emailed the company anyway to see if they would give any help but I've not heard back from them yet.

If I have to replace this toilet I really don’t want to go back with the same thing so does anybody have any suggestions on a good porcelain high profile toilet?

Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

WeBeFulltimers
Explorer
Explorer
I would have spent a little more and upgraded to the 320 Dometic.
2012 Ford F-350 PSD SRW ** CURT Q24 ** 2018.5 MONTANA 3791RD

RVUSA
Explorer
Explorer
be sure to tighten the screws down good that hold the pedestal onto the bowl before you install it.

Ron3rd
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hope you have better luck this time. We've got the 310 in our new trailer and really like it.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

dixiejohn
Explorer
Explorer
A quick update. The warrany is 2 years. The lady I spoke with took pity on me and agreeded to send me a new unit. I hope for better results with this one.
Thanks again all.

dixiejohn
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks All. I'll give then a call and see what they will do.

wski
Explorer
Explorer
We had the same problem with our toilet and called dometic. They sent me a free replacement and I installed it. All I had to do was give the lady on the phone my model and serial number. 5 days later we had a brand new commode. Worth a try..

dennis1949
Explorer
Explorer
Check with Dometic The Commode has a 5 year manufacturer warranty
Dennis Carpenter
Decatur Alabama
2012 GMC 3/4 ton Z71 Diesel
2016 Forest River Blue Ridge. 3045 RL

Robin1953
Explorer
Explorer
Mine leaked in the same place and according to Dometic it is not repairable. My unit is still under warranty but I am in TX and my selling dealer in WV said I would have to take it in to a Keystone dealer for replacement. I just bought a Dometic AquaMagic Style Plus as my replacement. Keystone sent me a Dometic replacement but it is still in the box and it will stay there forever as far as I am concerned.
2015 Grand Design Solitude 320X
2016 Ram 3500 DRW and Cummins