cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lippert 3.0

TheCaptKen
Explorer
Explorer
Spent part of the day resetting the auto level on my Lippert 3.0 ground control. Dealership should have handled it before delivering it but didn't. It was far enough off that doors wouldn't stay open and if water spilled on the counter, it would stream off the end. So with the aid of a carpenter level, got it spot on. My question now is, during my research on this unit, I see several mentioning a handheld remote. So does a remote come with this unit and should I have received one? If not, can one be added?
2002 Powerstroke
2003 27RK Wildcat (Cathouse)
2017 Denali 316 RES
6 REPLIES 6

MrWizard
Our rv is probably 1/2 bubble or more of level most of the time
Right now so the A/C drain runs off the drivers side and not next to the coach door
In winter for rain too run off the same way,
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

TheCaptKen
Explorer
Explorer
Leveling didn't take that long but resetting the control did. Didn't get a manual with the unit so I was having to google and utube it. All the instructions said to push the up button five times then the down button five times to set. Could not get any reaction. Finally found one blog that said ten pushes rather than five. That worked.
Also have discovered that I have the Lippert 2.0 rather than the 3.0. Guess Dutchman is trying to get rid of old stock.
As for the out of level being noticeable, it was half a bubble off on the living room floor. Felt like we were walking up hill going forward.
2002 Powerstroke
2003 27RK Wildcat (Cathouse)
2017 Denali 316 RES

ken56
Explorer
Explorer
Have it with my new Laredo unit and it has always been nose low when done. I did not get the manual on delivery and had to do some digging for it and printed it off on a download. Easy to reset the null point and I have no issue with it now. I really like the auto level feature.....as long as it stays working.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Remote system is an upgrade. QUESTION? Why would it take the better part of a day to set the NULL on the 3.0 system? You just level the RV and then set the NULL. Should NOT take more than 15 minutes. 10 minutes to level and the 5 minutes to read and follow the NULL instructions. Doug

PS, the Level NULL is set by the OEM. But, the Dealership should have checked the system in Auto level and then adjusted if not correct. Unless it is way off by visual, most Dealerships will not adjust it as they will not see a minor out of level.

john_bet
Explorer
Explorer
I think the remote control comes with the higher end units such as Solitude and Momentum not on the reflection line.
2018 Ram 3500 SRW CC LB 6.7L Cummins Auto 3.42 gears
2018 Grand Design 337RLS

Randu
Explorer
Explorer
Some units have a touch screen and remote capabilities with a phone app. LCI 1 Control Randu
2017 Chevy 3500HD SRW Crew LTZ
4x4,Duramax, Allison.
2017 Jayco North Point 381DLQS
Previous: 2000 Travel Supreme
2005 Newmar Kountry Star
2008 Mobile Suites 36TK3