cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Norcold N61X blinking it's my my fault code...

Dad2two
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Norcold N61X in a 27 ft Jayco BHS , 2004, which on getting ready this only blinks the code , light is now, flashes four times about every three seconds regardless of being on AC or gas. The message is the same. Yesterday, the burner sounded like it lit but no coldness occurred . Today provide me just the fault code above. Is there something I can replace? Thx!!
9 REPLIES 9

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Dad2two wrote:
Success! I followed the resetting protocol outlined in the service manual you all provided and my fridge started working again! In fact , later that day I had ice! Thx again all!

That's interesting. The FAULT for a NO CO reset is 5 flashing, NOT 4 flashing. Doug

Dad2two
Explorer
Explorer
Success! I followed the resetting protocol outlined in the service manual you all provided and my fridge started working again! In fact , later that day I had ice! Thx again all!

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Dad2two wrote:
Thx Doug, is it the black plastic box? I tried to post a picture unsuccessfully . Thx

Yes, the black plastic box on the outside rear of the refer. Doug

Dad2two
Explorer
Explorer
Thx Doug, is it the black plastic box? I tried to post a picture unsuccessfully . Thx

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Dad2two wrote:
Thanks for all the help everyone! I could not see any led light on the back. Now I can trouble shot and repair!

No red Light because only the 1200 series has that. There is no need to troubleshoot. Replace the lower rear main module. Doug

Dad2two
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the help everyone! I could not see any led light on the back. Now I can trouble shot and repair!

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Here's the SERVICE MANUAL, troubleshooting starts on page 8.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
4 times every 3 seconds is a fault in the refer controls. Not a serviceable repair in the field. You must take it to a Norcold Service center to find the problem. Yes, you can replace the only 2 items that affect this. The Lower control board and the Optical board. Doug

newman_fulltime
Explorer II
Explorer II
Look at the black box on the back of the fridge tell us if the led light via on