cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Question on one wire on Dometic RM2652 frig

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced the cooling unit on my frig and due to illness did not get the electrical connections completed last fall / winter

I had taken photos and labeled things but somehow I lost the images. I have most of the connections complete but there is just one wire that I can't find where it connects. If anyone can look at the attached photo and tell me where the small blue wire from the wire plug in the upper left of the control board goes I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your help

Dave

Click For Full-Size Image.
2013 2500HD Chevy LTZ 6.6 Diesel Ext Cab Long Bed
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL 5th Wheel
Dear Wife, plus two Cocker Spaniels and a Standard Poodle
11 REPLIES 11

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
Here's the relevant wiring diagram- note the blue wire labeled "T"-

-- Chris Bryant

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
OP Here,

Thanks to all who responded. I appreciate your help in this matter!

Thanks again

Dave

DiskDoctr
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for asking this question!

I pulled the fridge today to replace the cooling unit and took pics of the connections. I also wondered about the blue wire ๐Ÿ˜‰

Did you get all the other wiring questions answered? I took pics if you need them.

Toddupton
Explorer
Explorer
Normally an eyelet like that is a fridge frame ground. Nothing else it would go to that I could imagine other than maybe a test point.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Chris Bryant wrote:
I don't recognize that configuration- but usually the blue wire is a test lead with heat shrink covering the end, and connects to nothing. It normally comes from the 4 wire plug though, the 6 wire all goes to the top board.

That wire is indeed a NON used wire. It is NOT connected to anything. Doug

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
I don't recognize that configuration- but usually the blue wire is a test lead with heat shrink covering the end, and connects to nothing. It normally comes from the 4 wire plug though, the 6 wire all goes to the top board.
-- Chris Bryant

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
The top multi-conductor connector and cable comes from the inside control eyebrow.
The lower one goes to the thermistor located inside the refer mounted to the fins.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
enblethen wrote:
Maybe this sheet from Dinosaur will help.Dinosaur

Thank you for your response but the wire in question comes from the plug in the upper left corner and the document only covers the wires across the bottom. This document will help me verify that I do have those connections correct.

Thanks again

Dave

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
donn0128 wrote:
You asked the exact same question back on 3/28. Didnt you get the answer then?

No I did not or I wouldn't be asking plus I asked about all connections not just this specific wire.

What I got on 3/28 was about as helpful as your response today. I got a link to about 100 different wiring diagrams not that this wire connects here. I asked the moderator to close that thread but instead they just deleted most of the comments.

I am asking a very specific question about just one wire now. If you don't have the answer or unable to help then just don't answer. I resent the fact that I have to justify my question to you. Have you not needed a little help at some point in your life? If not then you are one very fortunate person

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Maybe this sheet from Dinosaur will help.Dinosaur

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
You asked the exact same question back on 3/28. Didnt you get the answer then?