cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Armor Inc roof repair?

Buffalobilly
Explorer
Explorer
My roof needs leaks fixed. I have fought it for years.
I have sent out emails to 2 company, only one replied.
RV Armor in Bradenton, FL responder with a proposal to install/apply their system to the roof for just under $5K with life time transferable warranty.
Lot of money for the old coach but if it works will eliminate the pain in the rear. its worth it.
Anyone know or have thoughts on the company and/or their process?
Thanks Bill
Buffalobilly
95 Safari Sahara
230 B Cummins
pulling a 2007 Diesel Grand Cherokee
3 REPLIES 3

Lar_s
Explorer
Explorer
Saw one put on at Rally... excellent job.
Lar

2015 Dynamax Trilogy
36 RL
Ram 3500 Dually

lj2654
Explorer
Explorer
I have only heard good reviews of people having it done. $5000 is a lot but if you keep the coach say 5+ years it will be worth it. I just spent $5000 on my leveling system a year ago and that was on a 2001 DP.
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples 40
2012 Cadillac Srx
retired AirForce 1979-1992

kyle86
Explorer
Explorer
The camper I am looking to buy has had this service done by rv roof.com. I inspected the roof and it appears to be VERY high quality. I used to spray in truck bed liners for a living and this particular liner looks like it is applied similarly. The liner is thick and cut with a wire tape for a clean edge. It covers all the joints where the seams on top meet. I have compared this with my father in law's travel trailer re-roof which they used a rubber sheet for and there is no comparison. His was 1200 and the other trailer I looked at with the rvroof spray job was 3700. It could be argued that you could purchase 3 standard rubber roofs for the price of 1 spray on roof. That being said the spray on roof is supposed to be good for at least 20 years. If I had the money, after seeing the roof armor roof first hand, that would be my choice hands down. The quality of the roof is just amazing and I'm surprised there isn't more publicity about it. If I was buying an rv that I planned on keeping forever that would be my choice. If I was planning on upgrading in 2 or 3 years, I would pick the standard replacement.