cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splendid evening stacked Ariston washing machine

tennisgal33
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2014 Itasca Meridian with Splendide stacked washer and dryer. In a hurry I pressed either the stop/pause button or on/off button and now can't use the machine. When in wash mode, with door shut and pause/stop button flashing, I get "door" message on screen and a clicking sound like door trying to lock. The manual says to turn off and unplug, then re-start. Like most of these RV appliances, the washer and dryer are in a closet in our back bathroom and plugs are not easily reached. We shut down all coach batteries, the inverter, and unplugged from shore power. This did not solve the problem. Any advice on how to solve this problem without pulling out appliances?
3 REPLIES 3

Moved from Forum Technical Support

ljr
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have found the support people at Westland Sales (the distributor) very helpful.
Larry

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
I had a similar problem. I shut off the breaker. Didn't help. Shut off the main breaker didn't help. Now if all the power is off how in blazes does the machine know it is stll plugged in? So I empty the drawer under the washer, completely remove the drawer, lay on my stomach and unplug the @#$#@ machine and plugged it back in. Fixed it. When we got home I removed the drawer again. I removed the face board. Put fasteners on it so no longer a drawer. Just a door. I then moved the plug out where it can be reached. I mounted a 220 switch for the plug. Why when it is 120? for some reason unless the white and black are disconnected the washer thinks it is still plugged in. Although there is no voltage there must be an interlock that can indicate if it is unplugged or power is just removed. While I was under that washer I moved the 2 valves to the front area where they are easily turned on and off like directions say to do. Makes DWs work much easier. She can quickly turn power off and on with the power switch and turn the water valves off and on easily. When the DW is happy I am happy.:B