cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

systems check board

evergladesgator
Explorer
Explorer
What is proper name for systems check board ? Tank levels, battery status indicator. Rocker switch took a dump. Thanks
gator
2000 F250 Super Duty 7.3 PSD.
1999 Skyline 2427 Nomad 5th wheel.Rancho 9000s, Prodigy, Me, wife & two spoiled chihuahuas. PeePee aka Penelope(6/97-7/08) & Hannah (19 now and seen the USA ). New kid Chiquita aka ChiChi.
9 REPLIES 9

evergladesgator
Explorer
Explorer
Called KIB. Talked to tech support. Ordered switch and got instructions on how to remove from wall. Easy, easy.
gator
1999 Skyline 2427 Nomad 5th wheel.Rancho 9000s, Prodigy, Me, wife & two spoiled chihuahuas. PeePee aka Penelope(6/97-7/08) & Hannah (19 now and seen the USA ). New kid Chiquita aka ChiChi.

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
For people who spud a lot, 24 gauge stainless steel is more crease resistant (stiffer) than regular sheet metal. If you an find it in 316 grade stainless the card will be unbelievably strong.

evergladesgator
Explorer
Explorer
Gratias.
gator

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
REMOVAL

I commonly face this question

A "mar-proof" method is hard to find.

I have in my collection of "spud" tools a steel credit card size (thickness too) plate that is intended to slip between the panel and "wall". Gently probe around the full circumference of the panel and use lightweight pulling (prying) pressure.

Sometimes manufacturers use friction to retain a panel. You might find that you encounter "push down tabs" in which case you will have to push down and gently pry.

Very common are holes in the panel itself with cleverly disguised rubber plugs that fit flush with the panel.

evergladesgator
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. NOW, how does it remove from the wall ???????????? No screws holding it.
gator

jplante4
Explorer II
Explorer II
Any RV parts store or electrical store will have those switches. It's either on/off or momentary on.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

Roger10378
Explorer II
Explorer II
If it is just a bad switch get one at your local hardware store. Just get the amp rating off the bad one and get a new with the same or higher rating.
2005 Cardinal 30TS
2007 Chevy 2500HD D/A

4aSong
Explorer
Explorer
Generally called 'Monitor Panel'. A major manufacture of these panels is KIB Enterprises. Try doing a google search.
M & N

Tundra TRD V8 4x4 w/Leer Shell
EU2000i * Prodigy * McKesh * Trek * Renogy * ENU

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
They're generally just referred to as the tank level monitor or display.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate