cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

toy hauler /fuel tranfer pump

ROBO
Explorer
Explorer
2012 keystone raptor 300mp. Unit has one fuel tank for generator, one fuel tank for atv/utv fuel storage. Problem is with fuel transfer nozzel/pump. Unit working fine during recent trip. pulled unit out to prep for another trip and found transfer pump not working. when "On" switch is engaged, small light appears to light, and a sligt noise is made (fuel gauge moves to 1/2 full ,which is true) but unit does not operate when squezzing handle. If you move switch back& forth some fuel will exit the nozzel, but the usual operating sound does not occur. Any information or testing ideas would be greatly appreciated.
2002 350 PSD DRW LARIAT C/C
2012 Raptor 5th Wheel
JANICE & ROBERT
eastern shore Sc
2 REPLIES 2

ROBO
Explorer
Explorer
I don't have enough opportunity to visit this site , but boy when I do it certinaly is worth it. I followed the steps to repair my pump and works like new. The gears were very tight and I was able to free them up with a little silicone. I removed pump from the compartment to make repair easier. I think the gears have a tendancy to dry out if not used all the time , so Iam going to exersise this unit when I run my generator.. This repair save me a lot of time and money thanks to your response.. So Thank you!
2002 350 PSD DRW LARIAT C/C
2012 Raptor 5th Wheel
JANICE & ROBERT
eastern shore Sc

hammer21661
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to some previously read help from here I read this and went outside and fixed mine. Remove the four bolts that hold the end cap on, I am told they swell maybe they stick, I filed the plastic gears a stroke or 5 maybe with my leatherman. You can see where it was rubing and note the little plastic drive on one of the gears make sure you line it up upon reinstallation.

I was skeptical but mine was blowing the fuse and I squeezed the nozzle before I switched it on and it worked! let off of the nozzle a few times even shut it down and started it back up with the nozzle closed. Every ones advise worked. Thanks. good luck
2018 Ram 3500 SRW crew cab long bed 4x4 diesel Lariamie 1-2018
2013 fuzion 322.8/25/2012
2000 Yellow Lab mix Dog, Earl,The One who gave me Unconditional Love picked up 9-12 or 13, 2001 till 2-7-2014 may he r.i.p.