cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wiring Diagrams?

JustinL
Explorer
Explorer
I recently bought a 1995 Jayco Eagle 222RK (very cheap) but the coach wiring is hacked, cut, and spliced everywhere. I have been slowly going through fixing it but it would be a lot easier if I had some wiring diagrams. Does anyone know where I could get the original diagrams?

Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5

JustinL
Explorer
Explorer
I email Jayco this morning and the just emailed me back the complete 12v and 120v diagrams. Great customer service!

campntime
Explorer
Explorer
When I purchased my Jayco TT I emailed Jayco through their site for customer service and requested a floor plan drawing showing the plumbing and they sent me a full set of drawings that showed all plumbing, wiring, and sturctural wall support. Not sure if they would have it from that far back but I would email and or call Jayco. The replied to my email with attached drawings in less than a week.

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Use a WIRE TRACING device. When I did a serious burn job I tossed factory ideology and substituted common sense.

I_am_still_wayn
Explorer
Explorer
JustinL wrote:
I recently bought a 1995 Jayco Eagle 222RK (very cheap) but the coach wiring is hacked, cut, and spliced everywhere. I have been slowly going through fixing it but it would be a lot easier if I had some wiring diagrams. Does anyone know where I could get the original diagrams?

Thank you.

If it were me, the first place I would try would be the manufacturer. A quick call to Jayco should tell if the diagrams are still available.

ken_burke
Explorer
Explorer
JustinL wrote:

Thank you.

It is very difficult, if not impossible, to get wiring diagrams on RVs. Old or new RVs.
ken
2011 Ford F-350 6.7 diesel, Crew Cab, LB, SRW, 4X4, White
Cedar Creek 34SB, 37 feet 5th wheel, Reese 20K Hitch
"So many questions, so little time."