cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Post your tow vehicle pics here

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
hello all I figure that I would start this thread so we can all show off our TV's that do the burden work and then are forgoten once you get where you are going. so here is my 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 LB, EC, 2WD

Note from moderator,
Please keep pics to a max 640 width as a favor to those with smaller screens and dial up. "IF" you can not figure out how to make the pics smaller, post them, PM me or hit 'notify moderator' button, say you can not resize pics, and I aka blt2ski/Marty will go in and edit/fix.
Enjoy everyones pics
Marty

>

Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B
2,652 REPLIES 2,652

jlmdlm
Explorer
Explorer
Here is my 2002 F250 Powerstroke TV. I just got this truck, and so far I love it.

Here it is with the TT in tow.

thomasgunnar
Explorer
Explorer
Vintagejunkie we had a prowler like yours. It was a 17' or 17 1/2'. It was pretty cool and looked good when she was all waxed up. Just ended up being too small with the two of us and a couple dogs.
Chris
2003 F350 CC,4x4,6.0,Zoodad, 3 Pod Pillar Gauges, Sinister Coolant Filter, Scangauge II, Blue Spring Kit
2006 Jayco Eagle 301RLS 33'

PopsRacer
Explorer
Explorer
Here's a couple crummy pics of my 2005 Nissan Armada LE. I need to snap some new ones this summer.

Before Lift:

After Lift:

2005 6" Lifted Nissan Armada LE (Offroad Beast)
2011 Rockwood 2702SS

jthorpe
Explorer
Explorer
dboyscat wrote:
Here is a pic of my new 08 ram 2500 cummins powered. I had an 03 hemi for 6 years and just traded it in on this. I cant believe the power of the diesel.

I really like the colors of that truck. Very nice.

Webmaster - www.dodge-diesel.org
A great site for Dodge / Cummins owners!

2007 Dodge Ram 3500 - Cummins Turbo Diesel
Dually, Black, 6 spd auto

jthorpe
Explorer
Explorer

My 2007 Dually 6.7L Cummins

Webmaster - www.dodge-diesel.org
A great site for Dodge / Cummins owners!

2007 Dodge Ram 3500 - Cummins Turbo Diesel
Dually, Black, 6 spd auto

wildernesshd
Explorer
Explorer
2012 GMC \Denali 3500 4X4 DURAMAX Allison EFI live tuner 4 inch Exhaust
2012 Keystone Avalanche 330RE 5th wheel 4 slides
statements in this post should be considered opinions and not facts

dboyscat
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a pic of my new 08 ram 2500 cummins powered. I had an 03 hemi for 6 years and just traded it in on this. I cant believe the power of the diesel.
  • 2005 wildwood 31QBSS
  • 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 4x4 4.10
  • Reese WD Hitch
  • Voyager Brake Controler
  • Reese Dual Cam sway control
  • Darren 42
  • Lisa 41
  • Derek 13

Vintagejunkie
Explorer
Explorer
salrosa wrote:
That F250 is awesome. Do you leave your camper in the driveway all the time?

:)no we take it out, that was the first time out for this TT, we have been without for a few years, here's a few more pix

My wife and 4 year old boy

He actually found a bit of real gold you can see one spec at the back of the pan, the mountain stream is full of it they tell me

He loves camping

salrosa
Explorer
Explorer
That F250 is awesome. Do you leave your camper in the driveway all the time?

Vintagejunkie
Explorer
Explorer
Here's one of our trucks, it's a '72 F250. I bought this truck cause it was unique and drove and towed with it for about a year now it's time for a major overhaul/restoration and a cummins conversion it will likely take a few years to complete so we got a Chev 1500 4x4 for the mean time (no pics yet). One day the old ford will be hitting every rouad on the continent be sure to wave, it'll be black and shiney by then.

rickgu
Explorer
Explorer

heres our first rig
2003 1500HD 6.0 L 3.73
2007 Jayco Jayflight 27.5 BHS

Mike_Up
Explorer
Explorer
sport/truck wrote:
This is what I have currently, But I'm looking at getting a 5vr within the next year.

Looks like you lost your bikes seat while going down the road. ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a good one.
2019 Ford F150 XLT Sport, CC, 4WD, 145" WB, 3.5L Ecoboost, 10 speed, 3.55 9.75" Locking Axle, Max Tow, 1831# Payload, 10700# Tow Rating, pulling a 2020 Rockwood Premier 2716g, with a 14' box. Previous 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 26BH.

SJones37
Explorer
Explorer
Heres my new to me TV.06 1500 sport with 20k miles.Pretty impressed with the Hemi so far.Alot nicer than the GMC 5.3 i had before.Looking forward to pulling the HTT with it.

Sorry bout the sun glare.

2010 1500 Silverado Z71
2013 Forest River Cherokee 245Q

2008duramax
Explorer
Explorer
heres a pic of mine its not a camper tho

its a flatbed TT :

sport_truck
Explorer
Explorer
This is what I have currently, But I'm looking at getting a 5vr within the next year.

`98 Landcruiser
`04 Fleetwood pop-up
`02 Beta trials bike
It's called trials, learn more at www.nmtrials.org