cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Complete List of Toy Haulers

Y-Guy
Here is Complete List of Toy Haulers. If you find a toy hauler not list or that has been dropped please let me know. Thank you to all the members for the updates and links. (10/11/2015)

Toy Hauler Trailer & Fifth Wheel Models
--Independent RV Manufacturers

--Forest River Inc.

--Jayco RV

--Thor Industries

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
366 REPLIES 366

mjmiller
Explorer
Explorer
great list - thanks for doing this!

I don't see two new fifth wheels on your list:
Redwood 39HH
DRV Full House

Y-Guy
Thanks loodog, I've updated the list for Pacific Coachworks.

On a side note, I hope others don't have the same issue I had with their website, couldn't get any page to fully load and show me an image.

loodog
Explorer
Explorer
Pacific Coachworks has a toyhauler line called the "Powerlite." I've never heard of the company but I live in the area and saw a few parked in a distribution storage lot. Their website shows quite a few trailer floorplans and 2 5th wheel models. The ones I saw had full body paint and looked pretty sharp from the outside.
2006 Chevy 2500 4x4 D/A
2008 WW LE3505

"Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

Y-Guy
I've update the list tonight, sad to say the number of defunct manufacturers and abandon brands exceeds the active list now. If you see something missing please let me know.

Y-Guy
kpinto wrote:
Does anybody make a fifth wheel toy hauler ~ 30 ft long with an outdooe kitchen? I saw a bumper pull model like this.

I know the Keystone Outback 280RS has an outdoor kitchen and small garage up front. We had the non-toy hauler version, 28RSS and it was a good trailer.

kpinto
Explorer
Explorer
Does anybody make a fifth wheel toy hauler ~ 30 ft long with an outdooe kitchen? I saw a bumper pull model like this.

DVREDC5
Explorer
Explorer
Addition to the Motorized category - Newmar Canyon Star Toy Hauler Model # 3920.
www.newmarcorp.com Class A Gas unit with bedroom, sleeps 7-8 (more if some are children) and hauls up to 2 full sized motorcycles or large ATV's.
DVREDC5

bkirkpatrick
Explorer
Explorer
richyrich77 wrote:
you need to add livin lite to ur list in fact it could be one of the top 5 toy haulers made
Sounds like spam promotion to me.

richyrich77
Explorer
Explorer
you need to add livin lite to ur list in fact it could be one of the top 5 toy haulers made

essness
Explorer
Explorer
bonnie44100 wrote:
auntiep wrote:
GREETINGS! Don't forget the Forest River Cherokee "Gray Wolf 19rr" toy hauler... rather new. small and lite wweith. We love ours!
http://www.forestriverinc.com/nd/default22.asp?location=rv&unittype=&page=floorviewertt&model=19RR&choice=cher&nav=rec&name=1053&series=GreyWolf

Just tried this link-got nowhere. Is this model still available? They have it listed in their brochure. bon

New here, thought I would add the Grey Wolf 21RR. This is brand new model of the RR series. I had ordered the 19RR and was able to change it to the 21RR when the floor plan was released about a week ago. The garage space in the 19 is 106" the 21 goes to 149". The width remains 60".

Y-Guy
RichVal68 - I've never been able to find much out about them. From that I did find Roadmaster Trailers filed for bankruptcy. There are a few members here that have owned or still own them, you might search for "campmaster" to pull up previous posts.

RichVal68
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for your time spent preparing this list.

What about Campmaster by Roadmaster, I can't seemed to find out who the actual mfg is.

Z71_4x4
Explorer
Explorer
"Northwood Desert Fox"
http://www.nashtraveltrailers.com/

Seems to have moved to....

http://www.northwoodmfg.com/nash/
2019 Tiffin Allegro RED 37BA
Kar Kaddy SS

2011 Tiffin Allegro 35QBA - Sold

Y-Guy
bonnie44100 wrote:
Just tried this link-got nowhere. Is this model still available? They have it listed in their brochure. bon

Go to the Forest River website, click on Travel Trailers and then on Cherokee and you'll find it. They don't have it listed on their Toy Hauler lineup.

bonnie44100
Explorer
Explorer
auntiep wrote:
GREETINGS! Don't forget the Forest River Cherokee "Gray Wolf 19rr" toy hauler... rather new. small and lite wweith. We love ours!
http://www.forestriverinc.com/nd/default22.asp?location=rv&unittype=&page=floorviewertt&model=19RR&choice=cher&nav=rec&name=1053&series=GreyWolf