cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1972 Amerigo Camper Rebuild

2cknights
Explorer
Explorer
After posting a few comments on another thread, I decided to start this one under a topic more easily recognized. I also have started a blog at: http://www.tcreviver.com. Okay, MKish, here it is. I'll post to it whenever I get a chance. -Carey
'03 Ford F-350 7.3 LB SRW. Ride Rites.
Old rig '99 Lance 1130
New rig 2017 Jayflight 31QBDS
2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
394 REPLIES 394

Sweet_Tater
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe this will help, Another Alegro re builder shared it with me

Sweet_Tater
Explorer
Explorer
good luck with your rebuild, its a challenge as you saw from my posts. Mine is a 70 and about the only thing left of the original camper was the fiberglass roof and sleeper and the snap and nap rear. Dont get discouraged it will be a challenge but I have seen some others rebuilt and they came out factory fresh and sweet. Be careful removing wood, move slow and think twice, I almost caved mine in 3 times, twice with me on the inside 🙂 If I can help with advice just let me know I will do my best. Also dont be afraid to ask on the forum, these guys are great.

Gale_Hawkins
Explorer
Explorer
These projects can be skill builders and are a much better use of ones time than some hobbies. If you have kids/grandkids get them involved because it can be a life changing experience for them I learned with ours.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer

philclouse
Explorer
Explorer
Looking forward to following along with your progress