cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

1972 Amerigo Camper Rebuild

2cknights
Explorer
Explorer
After posting a few comments on another thread, I decided to start this one under a topic more easily recognized. I also have started a blog at: http://www.tcreviver.com. Okay, MKish, here it is. I'll post to it whenever I get a chance. -Carey
'03 Ford F-350 7.3 LB SRW. Ride Rites.
Old rig '99 Lance 1130
New rig 2017 Jayflight 31QBDS
2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
394 REPLIES 394

1971amerigo
Explorer
Explorer
Truckster
where is your snap & nap leaking ?

Sweet_Tater
Explorer
Explorer
Reddog1 wrote:
Wagonqueen Truckster wrote:
Thank you very much Wayne!
You are welcome. It appears you have it down, good job.

Wayne

hey Reddog, ya'll should allow for sale in the forum or make a special forum for it.

Sweet_Tater
Explorer
Explorer
2cknights wrote:
Hey, Sweet Tater. Good to hear from you. My work schedule has kind of messed me up on working on mine. I'm torn between fixing it and junking it. I bought a Lance TC from a guy I know and am thinking of giving up on this one. I don't really have a place to work on it nor the time. But if I thought I could get $7K out of it finished, I might try to make it work. If I do fix it, I want it to be something that I can be proud of. I already have the custom tanks to go in it and most of the framing done. I guess I won't give up on it yet, I really love the looks of it. Carey

It is a sweet looking camper, I love it, but with my hip and work it was just too much.

1971amerigo
Explorer
Explorer
Truckster
Nice Buy !
Your Amerigo looks like it is in great shape.
I had the same orange trim in mine.
I still have all the original appliances and everything works fine.

Good luck

Bob W.

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer

Reddog1
Explorer II
Explorer II
You are welcome. It appears you have it down, good job.

Wayne

2004.5 Ram SLT LB 3500 DRW Quad Cab 4x4
1988 Bigfoot (C11.5) TC (1900# w/standard equip. per decal), 130 watts solar, 100 AH AGM, Polar Cub A/C, EU2000i Honda

Toad: 91 Zuke

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
`

Snap N nap open but it leaks leaks leaks.

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer

At home ready for some polishing

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer

Reddog1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Now I am not computer illiterate by no means... so how the heck does one upload from photobucket?

This is the best resource:

Forum Technical Support

Wayne

2004.5 Ram SLT LB 3500 DRW Quad Cab 4x4
1988 Bigfoot (C11.5) TC (1900# w/standard equip. per decal), 130 watts solar, 100 AH AGM, Polar Cub A/C, EU2000i Honda

Toad: 91 Zuke

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
Now I am not computer illiterate by no means... so how the heck does one upload from photobucket?

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
oops. Guess I don't know how to post pics through photobucket yet.

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer

Here she is at her new home in Pittsburgh PA

2cknights
Explorer
Explorer
Hey, Sweet Tater. Good to hear from you. My work schedule has kind of messed me up on working on mine. I'm torn between fixing it and junking it. I bought a Lance TC from a guy I know and am thinking of giving up on this one. I don't really have a place to work on it nor the time. But if I thought I could get $7K out of it finished, I might try to make it work. If I do fix it, I want it to be something that I can be proud of. I already have the custom tanks to go in it and most of the framing done. I guess I won't give up on it yet, I really love the looks of it. Carey
'03 Ford F-350 7.3 LB SRW. Ride Rites.
Old rig '99 Lance 1130
New rig 2017 Jayflight 31QBDS
2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic