cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Chevy Silverado Trailboss

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Every time I look at this front end I just shake my head (Same goes for the 2019 Camaro SS) in disgust.

Chevy... Silverado front end, Camaro front end, Blazer... Really!

Anyways enjoy...

Link

BTW... I love the Ford Raptor setting in the background waiting to suck up a Chevy that leaves the course. :B
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"
41 REPLIES 41

73guna
Explorer
Explorer
The look is starting to grow on me for the better.
I love the rear seatback storage and the fact that there is supposed to be three extra inches of cab length. (back seat area?)
Thats great now that my kids are in their teens, the extra legroom for them would be a plus.
2007 Chevy Silverado Crewcab Duramax.
2016 Wildwood 31qbts.

boshog
Explorer
Explorer
Since I can't see the exterior while driving and spend a lot of time behind the steering wheel, I'm interested in the interior design and quality. RAM wins hands down.

ksss
Explorer
Explorer
That was filmed practically in my backyard. I think the pickup will be a success. The styling will take some time for some to get used to, but it will catch on.
2020 Chevy 3500 CC 4X4 DRW D/A
2013 Fuzion 342
2011 RZR Desert Tan
2012 Sea Doo GTX 155
2018 Chevy 3500HD CC LB SRW 4X4 D/A
2015 Chevy Camaro ZL1

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Here's pickuptrucks.com review.

Link

NJRVer
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:
Here's a loaded 2019 GMC Denali 4x4 6.2 Two Piece tailgate

I couldn't help notice the sliding step bar comes very close to the rear tire. Larger/wider tires maybe a problem with contact.

Link

Looks like the corner actually hits the tire.
Weird design.

srt20
Explorer
Explorer
looks like a 2007 Tundra

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah, that is one ugly grill /gill. The GMC looks slightly, and I do mean slightly, better. At least it doesn't have the godawful rotary shift knob of their competitors.

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Here's a video from Mr. Truck. I do like that Chevy finally has produced a frame structure under the hood like Ford's been doing for years. Also it looks like Chevy went back to a bed design with separate vertical panels and fender pieces like the their OBS ('80s) trucks.

Link

mich800
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:

I couldn't help notice the sliding step bar comes very close to the rear tire. Larger/wider tires maybe a problem with contact.

Link

That is a unique way to deploy the power side step. I think I would prefer the Ford and Ram method where it is hidden and drops down and out.

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III

Link

NJRVer
Explorer
Explorer
Tail lights on that new Chevy look like Ford tail lights.

mich800
Explorer
Explorer
Grit dog wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
Grit dog wrote:
Um, yeah the square wheel wells have been a staple of GM trucks since the '73 models and still appear to be, except They're rounded on the top now. Will have to see in person if there's more "room" compared to past models.

Heeeyyyy GD

I seen the first new model Ram on the road this week.

Cool!
New model HD? Testing??
Have t seen a lot of the new half tons, but they're not growing on me in the looks department....yet. Hope they do something different than the catfish grille, lol.
This coming from a me who owns what I consider to be the least attractive Ram front clip since 1993.
I've grown to love it like having an ugly kid, but I almost bought a 2004 front clip back in the day and swapped it!

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder though.
I like the '19 Silverados, not so much for the GMC variants though and love the new Superduty looks.
Gotta figure it's increasingly tougher every time to come up with a fresh, modern attractive design with out borrowing too muc from prev models or other mfg.

The ole 07 Dogdee doesn't get many miles on it these days so thinking it'll be my 12 year olds first car. That gives a solid 3+ years to see what the 5th gen Mega cabs look like and how they perform.

HD's are still in camo.

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Grit dog wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
Grit dog wrote:
Um, yeah the square wheel wells have been a staple of GM trucks since the '73 models and still appear to be, except They're rounded on the top now. Will have to see in person if there's more "room" compared to past models.

Heeeyyyy GD

Cool!
New model HD? Testing??
Have t seen a lot of the new half tons, but they're not growing on me in the looks department....yet. Hope they do something different than the catfish grille, lol.
This coming from a me who owns what I consider to be the least attractive Ram front clip since 1993.
I've grown to love it like having an ugly kid, but I almost bought a 2004 front clip back in the day and swapped it!

I like the '19 Silverados, not so much for the GMC variants though and love the new Superduty looks.
Gotta figure it's increasingly tougher every time to come up with a fresh, modern attractive design with out borrowing too muc from prev models or other mfg.

The ole 07 Dogdee doesn't get many miles on it these days so thinking it'll be my 12 year olds first car. That gives a solid 3+ years to see what the 5th gen Mega cabs look like and how they perform.

It was a '19 Limited 1500

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
FishOnOne wrote:
Grit dog wrote:

Heeeyyyy GD

Cool!
New model HD? Testing??

2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5” turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold