cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody Make A TT With a Single Twin Bed?

Jedidad
Explorer
Explorer
Any mfg'r make a TT with a single twin bed? Looking to solo RV and don't need a big bed.

I'm seeing models with two twins but none with one. I suppose I could rip one out but would rather not do that. Also would prefer the bed to run the width of the trailer rather than along one of the long walls to provide more floor space.

Thanks.
32 REPLIES 32

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure how small you were looking for, there is the little Flagstaff e-pro E16BH which has 30x74 bunks across the rear, and a good sized u shaped dinette in the front.

Edit add
The R-pods also have several with a 42" bunk.

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Not going to say no there isn't.

Most likely you will find what you seek in extremely small trailers like a TAB.

In reality, RVs are designed and built for a wide audience, a single twin bed is not a wide audience.

You are going to find multiple twins, one full size and one twin one queen and several twins and so on in larger trailers.

As far as a bed running the full length of the wall, might find something like that in a "lite" trailer. Lite trailers are a bit more narrow in width than standard trailers.

Typically in RVs the bed length IS short and finding any bed in standard home lengths is almost impossible.

Even the so called twin beds are not as wide as your home bed, so a FULL size bed is a bit closer to what you seek.

Home twin is about 40" wide, RV twins are on the order of 32-34 wide or about what a home couch depth is.

Keep in mind, many trailers the dinette table drops to make a bed, that also is counted as a bed, in your case, ignore the table bed..

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
No, the short queen is small enough for most.