cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arctic Fox question

Bobj616
Explorer
Explorer
I recently bought a 2015 Arctic Fox 25Y and towed it 825 mi home. I bought it from a dealer that had taken it in trade so he really didn't know the trailer as well as he would have his brands. I camped one night on the way home connected to city water, took a shower so I know the water heater works all the places that should have water ,have water. All of the places that shouldn't have water were dry. After disconnecting from the water I tried to use the pump and sink to wash my hands. The pump ran and a little water sputtered out ,then it was just air. I assumed the tank was empty, no big deal. I got home and it was a week or so before I thought about it again. I discovered there is only one fill spot on the trailer,not 2 like my old trailer. All that being said,I tend to ramble. Is there a valve I need to turn to fill my tank, and where is it? Any help would be appreciated. Bob
2015 Arctic Fox 25Y
2013 F250 6.2
4 REPLIES 4

path1
Explorer
Explorer
Bobj616 wrote:
Thanks folks. I took another look and on the opposite side from my pressure water connection,behind a locked door was the gravity feed. Its all good now thank you fro the responses.

Yes, isn't that a bad place for gravity water fill? And take another look at your bumper. Only one side has an opening. Was told by NW manufacturing only one side has opening and on purpose for stronger design. Also keep water hose clamps tight around water pump, and bathroom. We snowbird in our A/F and love it. Last year an old A/F pull in next to us last year that had 180,000 on it. Still going strong and looking good, after 2 hitches, lots of blow outs and propane line wrecked from tire blow out (kitchen in rear) and one window leak with minor delamination. Also keep an eye out on your anode in water heater.
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"

Bobj616
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks folks. I took another look and on the opposite side from my pressure water connection,behind a locked door was the gravity feed. Its all good now thank you fro the responses.
2015 Arctic Fox 25Y
2013 F250 6.2

coolbreeze01
Explorer
Explorer
Your TT will have a city (pressure) female hose attachment, a female hose attachment to flush the black tank, and a fresh water fill, which is under a cap. All should be plainly labeled.

If you are sure your fresh tank is full but won't pump, check for a valve by the pump which may be set to pump pink anti-freeze from a container. Good luck.
2008 Ram 3500 With a Really Strong Tractor Motor...........
LB, SRW, 4X4, 6-Speed Auto, 3.73, Prodigy P3, Blue Ox Sway Pro........
2014 Sandsport 26FBSL

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
If you have to use a threaded connection hose and do not have a gravity fill bib to fill, there will be a valve usually in the closest compartment to where your hose connection is.

This will direct water either to the internal piping system or to the water tank. While filling the tank follow the usual procedure and listen to the escaping air to hear the tank almost full and the escaping air changes tone, and shut it off when it overfills or just before.

As you begin to fill the water tank, also find the water tank drain valve... some people leave them open when not carrying water.
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel