cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Award TT parts

harleycharley
Explorer
Explorer
I recently bought 2005 29 SL. Looking for the best place to find parts for this trailer. Can someone tell me?
9 REPLIES 9

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
Loved the layout of our 93 727 model. Front living room and rear twin beds, which at the time was perfect for our kids. They towed great.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

Timothy
Explorer
Explorer
Peter at the RV store is Peter Davies. We go there each June for an owners rally. The rally is at Rock Point park in Dunnville and Peter hosts a BBQ for the owners.

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
SoundGuy wrote:
Apparently someone who was involved in Award at the time now runs a place in town called The RV Store and which does (or did) have access to some Award parts. Street address is 312 Main Street East, Dunnville - phone number 905-774-9351.

pasusan wrote:
This is correct and the guy at the RV Store is Peter.

Adding 2+2 it would seem this "Peter" might be Peter Davies who's family at one time wholly owned the Award trailer manufacturing facility under the name ABI Leisure Products. If that's the case he of anyone should have the inside scoop on what parts might be available for repairing Award trailers.

Interestingly my own trailer is winter stored in a building just outside town so when I go retrieve it in a few weeks I may just drop by this store, out of curiosity. ๐Ÿ™‚
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
SoundGuy wrote:
Beverley&Ken wrote:
Here is the link to Award Travel Trailer. There website appears to be active, but the last I understand they were in business to refurbish older trailers,not building new. t
Try contacting them on Monday.

I think you're dreaming if you think Award is still in business ... that website may still be up but it's defunct and the Award manufacturing facility at 220 Ramsey Drive in Dunnville, Ontario is now occupied by a lighting company called BJ Take.

I've done some digging and ran across an old 2009 post by someone I know who lives in Dunnville and knew the owner of Award back in the early 2000s. Apparently someone who was involved in Award at the time now runs a place in town called The RV Store and which does (or did) have access to some Award parts. Street address is 312 Main Street East, Dunnville - phone number 905-774-9351.
This is correct and the guy at the RV Store is Peter.

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
What are you looking for?
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Beverley&Ken wrote:
Here is the link to Award Travel Trailer. There website appears to be active, but the last I understand they were in business to refurbish older trailers,not building new. t

I think you're dreaming if you think Award is still in business ... that website may still be up but it's defunct and the Award manufacturing facility at 220 Ramsey Drive in Dunnville, Ontario is now occupied by a lighting company called BJ Take.

I've done some digging and ran across an old 2009 post by someone I know who lives in Dunnville and knew the owner of Award back in the early 2000s. Apparently someone who was involved in Award at the time now runs a place in town called The RV Store and which does (or did) have access to some Award parts. Street address is 312 Main Street East, Dunnville - phone number 905-774-9351.
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

owenssailor
Explorer
Explorer
There is a very active Facebook page called Award RV Camping trailers. Owners of Awards on this group have done all kinds of repairs to these trailers. They are the best source of info on Awards that I know of.
2011 Jayco 28U
2012 Chev Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 6 spd 3.42 (sold)
2017 Chev Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 8 spd 3.42
Equal-i-Zer 1400/14000
RotoChocks

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer

Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.

Dennis_Smith
Explorer
Explorer
what kind of parts do you need