cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Back up camera recommendations?

daily_double
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to add a backup camera to my Arctic fox. Anybody know a good one? Wireless
18 REPLIES 18

StirCrazy
Navigator
Navigator
#1Flyboy wrote:
โ€ฆ I got a cheap wireless Chinese one from Amazon, wired it to a running light for power ( I drive with running lights on ) and use my iPad for viewingโ€ฆ. No issues, does what it is supposed to for low costโ€ฆ.

can you post a link to the one you have?

I was thinking about buying a second factory ford back up cam and just plugging it in when I unplug the one and take my tail gate off, just trying to figure out how to mount it properly.
2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

Geo_Boy
Explorer II
Explorer II
I used a commercial camera from Camera Source and a cable that plugs into the receptacle for my tailgate camera. I installed 2 rivnuts in the aluminum bumper of my Arctic Fox and fastened the camera to the bumper.

_1Flyboy
Explorer
Explorer
โ€ฆ I got a cheap wireless Chinese one from Amazon, wired it to a running light for power ( I drive with running lights on ) and use my iPad for viewingโ€ฆ. No issues, does what it is supposed to for low costโ€ฆ.

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
I have the Tadibrothers digital wireless excellent image day or night. I have it set to always on so that I have no blind spots while driving in traffic. Set up is super easy.

https://www.tadibrothers.com/products/7-monitor-with-wireless-mounted-rv-backup-camera?gclid=Cj0KCQi...
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags