cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a 2014 Arctic Fox 28F!

CatInSnoho
Explorer
Explorer
After some back and forth with our local dealer my husband and I purchased a 2014 Arctic Fox 28F! We have looked at Arctic Fox several times and really liked the fit and finish on the Silver Fox edition trailers but thought they were too big at 32’ plus. When I saw on Northwood’s website that they were coming out with a 30’ floorplan I called our local dealer and they brought one in for us to see (it was supposed to go to their Portland lot). We knew it was “the one” right when we stepped inside! We saw it “factory fresh” literally hours after it got delivered and I am so impressed with how clean and tidy it was straight from the factory. Time will tell if we like the opposing slides and outside kitchen but we are going to give it a try. We are trading in our 2012 Jayco Pinnacle fifth wheel. Been trying to sell it ourselves but I have Craigslist fatigue from the spam and dead ends. I feel good about the deal we struck and can’t wait for pickup day on the 15th! 🙂
2014 Arctic Fox 28F
2006 Silverado 2500HD D/A LBZ CC LB
2013 Polaris Sportsman 850 - his
2014 Polaris Sportsman 850 - hers
10 REPLIES 10

CatInSnoho
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all! We feel really good about the purchase and are looking forward to driveway camping and going on a shakedown cruise!
2014 Arctic Fox 28F
2006 Silverado 2500HD D/A LBZ CC LB
2013 Polaris Sportsman 850 - his
2014 Polaris Sportsman 850 - hers

krev
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on the new rig, we love ours and won't look at anything other than a Fox for our next.
1 husband 2 grown kids
2010 F-350 Lariat King Ranch, CC, diesel, short box
2009 Arctic Fox 27T

Caveman_Charlie
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats
1993 Cobra Sunrise, 20 foot Travel Trailer.

Earl_E
Explorer
Explorer
In my opinion, AF's are the best midline RV out there. Equivalent to the high end rigs in all but the fancy add ons. You'll love it. I miss ours.
2007 Northwoods Arctic Fox 32 5S Fifth Wheel used for fulltiming for several years--SOLD
2014 Sunnybrook 26rl to poke around the smaller parks in the great Southwest
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Diesel
Prodigy brake control

Spappy
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats! That's awesome. Looking forward to pics on the 15th! 🙂
Spap

LewBob
Explorer
Explorer
We love our AFox, smaller than yours but just right for us. I hope you are as happy with yours as we are with ours.

Lew

2015 Casita Freedom Deluxe
2012 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4x4 EcoBoost
"Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." --Bob Seger (Against the Wind)

tankgod82
Explorer
Explorer
Congraàon the new rig.
TV 2010 Ford Expedition
TT 2007 Spree by K.Z. 320BHS
Wife, 7 y/o daughter, 4 y/o daughter, 1y/o son,

scbwr
Explorer II
Explorer II
Congratulations! That is one very nice trailer and should give you many years of services.

Enjoy and have many memorable travels!
2012 Newmar Bay Star 3302
Blue Ox Avail
BrakeBuddy Advantage
2015 Malibu

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Apache camping centers have always been fair to deal with. Now the fun begins

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
I hope you enjoy yours as much as we have either of ours.
We ordered the current rig, I happened to be at the dealership as it arrived and was very impressed with the "as delivered" condition.
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.