cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Braxton Creek LX

Sarah8
Explorer
Explorer
Is anyone familiar with the Braxton Creek manufacturer? We are comparing a braxton creek lx with a jayco jay feather. We are familiar with Jayco, but have not seen a lot of Braxton Creeks. They are fairly new. I believe they were started by people from Jayco. Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Mr. C wrote:
Individual wall panels in the shower, with only a caulk seam?

Pffft thatโ€™ll be just fiiiineโ€ฆyou know, as solid as camper are constructed! Lol
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

Mr__C
Explorer
Explorer
Individual wall panels in the shower, with only a caulk seam?
2020 Keystone Cougar 26RBS "Pressure Relief 4"
2017 Silverado LTZ 6.2 4x4

MM2 USN 1970-75
USS Canisteo AO-99
USS Miller DE-1091

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Knowledge is good". Emil Faber

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not sure of how long this RV has been on the market but after reading their mission statement it reminded me of the "weekend Warrior" brand. Their statement was they were tired of inferior trailers and were going to set the industry straight. They failed after flooding the market with toy haulers that were poorly engineered and the frames cracked. Class action suits and they bankrupted their business and left everyone hanging. My neighbor had a top of the line model and the gooseneck bent.
yes, RV's do have issues. I would not and have not purchased any new ones, let the first owner get stuff fixed instead. If you have a good trailer, keep it up and ignore the call to upgrade to something newer and shinier. ooh yeah, the "extended warranty" Warranties are a waste of money, they benefit the seller. Find a mobile RV mechanic and become friends. Self insure and you will be way ahead. Fix s%$t when it breaks, meaning after every trip.
ohh, it gives me piece of mind sending in a payment for something I will never use. Consumer reports says 72% of warranties are never used.
Totally off topic but wifey asked me to go find something to do. :C

pbitschura
Explorer
Explorer
Hardware failures. Assembly incompetence. How much garbage do you require before it stops being 'unfortunate issues"?
2020 Braxton Creek 24fb travel trailer

Mike_E_
Explorer II
Explorer II
Watched the video and I get the impression that this is his first RV and the shock of not having a perfectly built trailer is a great disappointment.

Unfortunately, pretty much all of his "issues" (except for the shower) could be considered as completely normal for the RV industry.

Sad/disappointing/frustrating.....YES.
The reality of the industry......unfortunatley....YES.

jstoneov
Explorer
Explorer
Hope you did not move forward with a Braxton Creek unit. They are a quality nightmare.

For full information visit www.braxtoncreekproblems.com or see the movie version at https://youtu.be/iyKI8tgDR4w.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Good windows on passenger side of the Braxton Creek. Not that common IMO.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad