cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

circuit breaker door

rutzbeck
Explorer
Explorer
My circuit breaker door keeps coming open. I need to replace the latch. Does anyone know what it is called or where I could get one. I have it closed with a zip tie but that doesn't work so well as I need to get in and vacuum the dog hair out fairly regularly.
4 REPLIES 4

rutzbeck
Explorer
Explorer
I like the magnetic idea. It would be so much easier. I think I can make that.

AnEv942 that is the right latch. My old one was metal but the replacement was plastic. It didn't last long.

Thanks for the help. Figuring out what something is called sometimes is the hardest part.

okan-star
Explorer
Explorer
If its like mine , its a small plastic pop in deal that you open 90 degrees to open ?
I open my dr regularly to turn on and off breakers , when mine broke I put a magnetic cab. type latch on it instead

pfidahospud
Explorer
Explorer
If it's a WFCO converter box, email j.klocek@wfcoelectronics.com. They sent me a couple latches at no charge last year. Seems it's an ongoing issue...

AnEv942
Nomad
Nomad
Well just a wild guess-dont know what you have-assuming. There are a lot of different inverters, assuming fuse panel is in there. Ours uses the small twist to lock latches, Best Converter has then. Same as whats used on the refer exterior panel.
01 Ford F250 4x4 DRW Diesel, 01 Elkhorn 9U
Our camper projects page http://www.ourelkhorn.itgo.com